**The Festive Thread!** Post your Holiday images here!

Reed said:
Thanks Lisa. I am so thankful for Hospice as they now provide services to my Dad who is suffering from Alzheimer's. Can't say enough good things about them.

As am I. Hospice is providing services for my father as well. I am amazed at the range of services they provide him.

Just chopped our tree lol so much fun !

image-1243172286.png

image-1093973084.png

Reed said:
This beautiful Poinsettia Tree was located outside of the Woodside Hospice House. I was there for a friend's memorial service. Hospice is such a wonderful organization. If you have any money or things to donate, you couldn't find a better organization to give to. Photo was taken in iPhone; post processed in GrungetasticHD and Iris. Finally, the effects of Atlantic Beach and Rusted Metal 2 were applied in FX PhotoStudio.

Beautiful image Reed, and I'm terribly sorry about your friend. Yes, Hospice is wonderful.

Hugs...

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

2boyz4me said:
My little guy with his Lego Star Wars advent calendar :)

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Great! I have the Lego City Advent cal and love it. It is a lot of fun, even for adults, to see what surprise is waiting for them every day. Lego is such a fun company for the child in all of us.

Great! I have the Lego City Advent cal and love it. It is a lot of fun, even for adults, to see what surprise is waiting for them every day. Lego is such a fun company for the child in all of us.

I laughed at this because I've caught my husband opening a few of the doors before my son has and putting the ship/figures together LOL! We're a Star Wars family here. We looked for the City One (wanted to have one for both boys) but could never find it when I started to look for it. :(

vixenscry said:
Night shift ! Stress ! Then TREeeeeeee ! Worst thing broke some lights and a few antique baubles , 60 yrs old argh ! But it's done ! So much fun , feels so xmasy now :D

But on the bright side, the tree is gorgeous! My cat climbed the tree last evening. I had to pull her out from the center and lost the tree topper angel in the process.

klassklown0 said:
But on the bright side, the tree is gorgeous! My cat climbed the tree last evening. I had to pull her out from the center and lost the tree topper angel in the process.

Eek !

Back
Top Bottom