The perch

I'm a bit new still so I hope it's ok that I took a crack at this....if not, someone please delete this and let me know I erred, and give me a pass please, if I know it's not ok, I won't do it again. So anyway....I looked at all the comments and touch/retouch doesn't work like it used to...so...following my son's (Wheezy) lead I saved the image and popped it into Snapseed. I cropped it in 4:3 format, rotated the format to make it taller and narrower, kept the pigeon in the bottom third cross-hatch intersection, and kept pulling the top right corner in & moving it to maintain the birds position, until most of the wonky tree was gone, kept a little sky and then went +20 on all the options in the "tune image" option just to keep it simple....if it were mine I'd have spent more time with it. Just wanted him to see all that Snapseed has to offer :) and get rid of that offending tree...poor thing, I suspect it's rootball was never separated and it's gone too vertical and doesn't have the root strength to fight the prevailing winds :(
IMG_1196.JPG

I'm a bit new still so I hope it's ok that I took a crack at this....if not, someone please delete this and let me know I erred, and give me a pass please, if I know it's not ok, I won't do it again. So anyway....I looked at all the comments and touch/retouch doesn't work like it used to...so...following my son's (Wheezy) lead I saved the image and popped it into Snapseed. I cropped it in 4:3 format, rotated the format to make it taller and narrower, kept the pigeon in the bottom third cross-hatch intersection, and kept pulling the top right corner in & moving it to maintain the birds position, until most of the wonky tree was gone, kept a little sky and then went +20 on all the options in the "tune image" option just to keep it simple....if it were mine I'd have spent more time with it. Just wanted him to see all that Snapseed has to offer :) and get rid of that offending tree...poor thing, I suspect it's rootball was never separated and it's gone too vertical and doesn't have the root strength to fight the prevailing winds :(
View attachment 98877
Absolutely okay! A fun and unique aspect about MobiTog is that we all share, collaborate and learn from each other.

And your edit is great! I love Snapseed and use it on pretty much all my images.

Back
Top Bottom