MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
The Tai Hang HipstaPak

By Eric Rozen on April 1, 2016

Tai Hang was originally a small village that has been all but swallowed up by Hong Kong, which seems to be expanding at phenomenal speed. The village was known for its famous dragon dance, meant to ward off bad luck; the dragon keeps on dancing and it has even danced its way onto China’s third national list of intangible cultural heritage. These days, Tai Hang is a trendy neighborhood filled with cafes, shops and restaurants.
Tai-Hang-HipstaPak-banner.jpg

The Tai Hang HipstaPak comes with a lens, Chan and a film, Kowloon 1839.
Tai-Hang-HipstaPak-Chan-150x150.jpg
Tai-Hang-HipstaPak-Kowloon-1839-150x150.jpg
Tai-Hang-HipstaPak-packaging-150x150.jpg

Chan is a really interesting element for low-light conditions, adding a glow to your highlights and opening up the brightness in your images.

Kowloon is another Hong Kong neighborhood and 1839 was the year that saw a raging battle between the Chinese and the British. The main characteristic of this film is its ragged edge, reminiscent of old posters, plastered on street walls and subsequently torn off only to be replaced by others.

It’s playtime! Go ahead and tag your pictures on Flickr, Facebook or Instagram with #hipstography.

Tai-Hang-HipstaPak-sample-03-150x150.jpg
Tai-Hang-HipstaPak-sample-01-150x150.jpg
Tai-Hang-HipstaPak-sample-02-150x150.jpg

Copyright © 2015 Eric Rozen

IS IT just me, or has there been a price hike since the last month's issue... :eek:

image.png

Or perhaps it is just All Fools playing tricks... :lmao:

Ugh. But of course I bought it without really looking at it. I have a lot of credit in my iTunes acct from a discount card purchase... Maybe with a BW film.

The film's a joke. The lens, on the other hand...

Eagerly awaiting some sample shots with that lens & other films. Then I'll buy it. Maybe.

Wondering if anyone else here has updated to iOS 9.3.1?
Hipstamatic and some other apps no longer show thumbnails in the photo picker for me Hipstamatic shows black boxes, other apps show white. It you scroll I see flashes of colour along the bottom. Don't know if it's something Apple did or if the apps have to be updated... Right now the only way is I created a album that I put the images in I want to edit then open from there, royal pain...

Back
Top Bottom