HipstaPaks The Thai Hang HipstaPak

I love all the images here that have been made with the now infamous Thai Hang pak, but it does seem like everyone is trying to make the pak look good rather than it making our photos look good, if you see what I mean.
I'm not convinced :cool:
Yep. I spend time seeing it I can counteract the look of the combo.

I think it's pretty. At least in interiors with natural light. It seems like something from an old family album, hand painted and deteriorated (old film fetish! FundyBrian). The only thing I wish about this border though is that it could change a little with every shot. Maybe that's too complicated to do though... The only way it seems to change is with lighting, and I guess that's something. By the way, as shot - no edits.

View attachment 75849

Shake it and the border changes. You can also turn of the border.

I haven't played with the film and other lenses, but I did stumble upon (via random setting) a black and white film (Arjan) in combination with this new lens. This is a woman who was sitting next to me on my commute this morning. No edits. Shot as is. Kind of interesting, right? To me, there are a lot of possibilities with this latest pak.

LCOZ9310.jpg

I haven't played with the film and other lenses, but I did stumble upon (via random setting) a black and white film (Arjan) in combination with this new lens. This is a woman who was sitting next to me on my commute this morning. No edits. Shot as is. Kind of interesting, right? To me, there are a lot of possibilities with this latest pak.

View attachment 75892
no disrespect to all the other creations posted on this thread, but I think this is by far the best (imho) interpretation of the pak I've seen so far, excellent.

View attachment 75892

Really interesting Jennifer. I really like the effects. The hair looks like a hood. It's great. Rog has downloaded the whole Hipsta pak for me so I'm looking forward to trying the combos.

To me, this is the essence of Hipstamatic, Mix-'n-Match to discover new and intriguing results... :D

And this one illustrates perfectly why one should experiment and never give up with playing the different combinations possible... :notworthy:

Which are now virtually limitless... :rog:

Really interesting Jennifer. I really like the effects. The hair looks like a hood. It's great. Rog has downloaded the whole Hipsta pak for me so I'm looking forward to trying the combos.

Thank you and I'm so glad - hope you find a look you like!

To me, this is the essence of Hipstamatic, Mix-'n-Match to discover new and intriguing results... :D

And this one illustrates perfectly why one should experiment and never give up with playing the different combinations possible... :notworthy:

Which are now virtually limitless... :rog:

HUG! <3!

Back
Top Bottom