Tomorrow No.2

svop

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Sven Podssuweit
Here is the 2nd picture from my small "Tomorrow Serie" ... my little sleeping daughter as photo model. I used Superimpose for the image montage, Mextures for the texture and Snapseed for the final edit ...

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1458739070.194991.jpg

Here is the 2nd picture from my small "Tomorrow Serie" ... my little sleeping daughter as photo model. I used Superimpose for the image montage, Mextures for the texture and Snapseed for the final edit ...

View attachment 75235
This is an interesting, and well executed, edit Sven :) I really like the idea of this. The layering is also very sweet :)

View attachment 75235

I greatly admire the processing, but I find the image disturbing. That's not a criticism at all. Better to be disturbed than feel nothing is what I think.

I greatly admire the processing, but I find the image disturbing. That's not a criticism at all. Better to be disturbed than feel nothing is what I think.
Agree! I find it disturbing too... which is why I love it.

@ svop
Benutzt du zum Upload auf deine versch. Fotoportale ein Tool, und wenn ja, welches?
Und btw, du hast IMHO ein sehr beeindruckendes Portfolio!

:)

@ svop
Benutzt du zum Upload auf deine versch. Fotoportale ein Tool, und wenn ja, welches?
Und btw, du hast IMHO ein sehr beeindruckendes Portfolio!

:)

Danke schön ... Nein ich verwende kein besonderes Tool ... Die üblichen Apps halt ... Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Fotocommunity und das hier Mobitog ...

Back
Top Bottom