IOTM Winner - Mar, May, Oct 21 & Jan, Mar 22
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
A8CB0FD5-5F62-4DAE-B446-FE556F4EC351.jpeg
This years effort

My top got 17 likes :) #socialmedia_doingitwrong

You get 30 likes?????? I’m lucky if I get 10. Rosie (my dog) get more likes than me. :lmao:
Like all social media you have to work for the likes I'm afraid, it's a bit of a game. If he doesn't mind me saying, Kevin has 1780 followers, so if only 10% press like he will be getting 170+ likes. I have a lowly 444 followers so I'm getting less than 10% presumably :(

Like all social media you have to work for the likes I'm afraid, it's a bit of a game. If he doesn't mind me saying, Kevin has 1780 followers, so if only 10% press like he will be getting 170+ likes. I have a lowly 444 followers so I'm getting less than 10% presumably :(
I never paid attention to how many followers......I’m going to sit in a corner, now, and suck my thumb......:oops:

I never paid attention to how many followers......I’m going to sit in a corner, now, and suck my thumb......:oops:
Only two ways to get likes on Instagram,
a) have exceptional images
b) have a lot of followers (which probably means you have exceptional image anyway)

Oh...... you could be very famous or post photos of yourself semi naked, that seems to work as well :lmao:

I have 82 followers so 17 likes equals something like 20%. #socialmedia_onlylookslikeI'munderacheiving

b) have a lot of followers (which probably means you have exceptional image anyway)

Oh...... you could be very famous or post photos of yourself semi naked, that seems to work as well :lmao:
I’m pretty sure semi naked photos of myself would get me unfollowed in droves. Sort of the way I can clear a room by belting out a song. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think you also have to post frequently. If you only post now and then, like rizole does, your followers may not see your posts because they're buried in the feeds. I'm following around 250 people, plus some hashtags, and I don't have the stamina to crawl through all the images that are new every day.

I’m assuming your referring to “real” followers John and not ones you purchase. This is a great easy read

Attachments

• 1B6265D4-DFDB-4B95-AC3F-8D494D795F6D.jpeg
    1B6265D4-DFDB-4B95-AC3F-8D494D795F6D.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 70
Well, I have given up on the social aspect of social media, and almost never put any hashtags on my photos. Therefore, I only get likes from my followers, which aren’t that many :D Maybe I would’ve chosen different photos, but I guess it depends on when/who’s online when I post them

543ADEF0-777E-41A1-8ED3-241ACCF75C06.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom