White Rock Park (Dallas, TX)

intkrosh6

MobiStarter
a3d1afd0bf7663b9d4da76bd89dede01.jpg

This was taken with my iPhone 6s. I edited this picture on the Snapseed app. I applied HDR scape, glamour glow, and vintage filters. I also saturated it, but I think I overdid it a little lol

Last edited:
That really is quite beautiful... :notworthy:

Welcome to MobiTog as well, great to have you join us... :thumbs:

It would be helpful if you could tell us a bit about each iMage you post, such as the Mobile Camera you have, any apps you have used and any post processing you may have applied, it just helps your fellow members understand your work without asking too many questions... :D

And, if you have a spare minute or two, why not introduce yourself in the Welcome Section and tell us a bit about you and your Mobile Photography... :rog:

That really is quite beautiful... :notworthy:

Welcome to MobiTog as well, great to have you join us... :thumbs:

It would be helpful if you could tell us a bit about each iMage you post, such as the Mobile Camera you have, any apps you have used and any post processing you may have applied, it just helps your fellow members understand your work without asking too many questions... :D

And, if you have a spare minute or two, why not introduce yourself in the Welcome Section and tell us a bit about you and your Mobile Photography... :rog:

Where is the welcome section? I'm not used to this app lol

Where is the welcome section? I'm not used to this app lol

Beautiful image!! :inlove: Welcome to MobiTog!

Here's a link to the Welcome section: https://www.mobitog.com/forums/welcome.2/

I suggest checking out Mobitog.com on a web browser at first as it gives you a better visual idea how the site is set up. Safari or Chrome work wonderfully on smart phones or iPads and other tablets. [emoji1360]

This was taken with my iPhone 6s. I edited this picture on the Snapseed app. I applied HDR scape, glamour glow, and vintage filters. I also saturated it, but I think I overdid it a little lol
That's gorgeous. And I would never have associated it with Dallas. I love the colours. :thumbs:

I think it is gorgeous! If it were one of mine I'd run it through BeCasso or Impresso to make it a painting. And it would make a great notecard or addition to a calendar.

Well done!

Back
Top Bottom