Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

Jan 7
Hurricane mode
No edit
4AE0C965-A09F-40CD-BE17-A7650D7FC036.jpeg

Jan 8
This is our sky now for almost 2 months. Today the air quality was rated “hazardous” :( the recommendation is to remain indoors and have all doors and windows closed, so the smoke cannot get in as much. This is all very sad, and I’ve already shed some tears for those directly affected, but mostly the animals and the land :barf:
I decided to create an Instagram account to talk a bit about sustainability, if anyone wants to have a look, it’s Go.Planet.Go. I already have lots to do, as you know, and am not an expert, but I think the more of us doing good things, the better. It has to become the norm rather than the exception :thumbs:

Snapseed, SKRWT
5377A697-F67D-4DE2-84FA-7CAE63E600A5.jpeg

Jan 8
This is our sky now for almost 2 months. Today the air quality was rated “hazardous” :( the recommendation is to remain indoors and have all doors and windows closed, so the smoke cannot get in as much. This is all very sad, and I’ve already shed some tears for those directly affected, but mostly the animals and the land :barf:
I decided to create an Instagram account to talk a bit about sustainability, if anyone wants to have a look, it’s Go.Planet.Go. I already have lots to do, as you know, and am not an expert, but I think the more of us doing good things, the better. It has to become the norm rather than the exception :thumbs:

Snapseed, SKRWT
View attachment 153922
Oh Juliana, I’m so sad for you, for Australia and for the planet. Good for you for doing something to try to make a difference.:notworthy:

Jan 8

Snapseed, SKRWT
View attachment 153922
It's all very sad, I'm lost for words.

Jan 8

Snapseed, SKRWT
View attachment 153922
Yes it’s so horrible. I have un uncle and some cousins in the south western part and we have daily contacts. Great of you to create the go.planet.go :inlove: :thumbs:

Jan 8

Snapseed, SKRWT
View attachment 153922
So very sad and tragic... :coldsweat:

Back
Top Bottom