A B S T R A C T S

These 2 were part of a challenge to use Blender and create an abstract in the style of Kandinsky.

image-420125839.png

image-3593242973.png

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

RoseCat said:
These 2 were part of a challenge to use Blender and create an abstract in the style of Kandinsky.

I love these!!!!!!!!

i like these photos RoseCat. Each abstraction tells a different story through the light, colors and composition, so it's interesting to see your depictions.

This was made using Addlib & Photowizard, 2 of my fave apps.

image-2272578481.png

RoseCat said:
From my newest app, Addlib.

I think these are outstanding. To me they both have an Art Deco feel; or like something you would have seen at the World's Fair in NY (back in the '30s, I believe).

lisamjw said:
I think these are outstanding. To me they both have an Art Deco feel; or like something you would have seen at the World's Fair in NY (back in the '30s, I believe).

Thanks Lisa for such a great compliment! :D

RoseCat said:

Love these!

image-1617597831.png

Trying out a new app, Deco Sketch, plus addLib, Pic Grunger, ScratchCam & Iris.

These are all so wonderful, Cat!! Beautiful compositions and colors. Love the dreamy, but modern quality a lot of them have, too. :)

elle said:
These are all so wonderful, Cat!! Beautiful compositions and colors. Love the dreamy, but modern quality a lot of them have, too. :)

Thank you so much Elle! Really stoked you like them. I really enjoy creating abstracts... it feels very freeing to me. :)

:thumbs: Amazing work! :thumbs:
The images you produced for the "Red" challenge are my favourites.
I am also quite partial to the final result of the image taken through the roof of your Mini.
Very, very nice!

Back
Top Bottom