• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

A place to rest

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Tom, I think you should start yourself a project thread. Like Ted's 'terse fragments'. You're got some great images and it would be lovely and easier to see them all together. :)

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Tom, I think you should start yourself a project thread. Like Ted's 'terse fragments'. You're got some great images and it would be lovely and easier to see them all together. :)
Good idea Ann. What about it Tom? Tom’s Miscellany, Tom’s Medley, Tom’s Mixed Salad, Tom’s ... well, you get the picture.:lol:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Good idea Ann. What about it Tom? Tom’s Miscellany, Tom’s Medley, Tom’s Mixed Salad, Tom’s ... well, you get the picture.:lol:
I'll think about it. :) It's not always that I have the time to feed it. But I will try.
I agree re a Project Thread. You’ve got a lot of images posted in many different forums (which is fine, of course) but they may not be seen unless people visit each one individually. With a project thread, people can set it to be notified when you post a new image.

Here’s the forum so you can get an idea of what people have done: https://mobitog.com/forums/projects-ongoing-work.19/