BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

The apps on sale are by who? Searching for Light Polarizer or Film Simulator didn't find anything, HDR gives you a huge list as does Vintage and BW. Just curious (as if I need more apps :))

The company is called Mediachance I think Larry.

Yes but Mediachance only have the one app with HDR in the name (HDR Art) which is free. So which other, only other might be Dynamic Light or DynaLight but reg price is .99, just confused :) been a few very short nights so I am really tired...

MiniatureCam is Free Today!!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/miniaturecam-tiltshift-generator/id503510484?mt=8

This Photography App allows you to make the world around you appear a little smaller. The app utilizes a blur effect to simulate a shallow depth of field and make your subject appear miniature. It includes photo and video modes, three focus options, the ability to manually change your focal point, speed control, and the ability to share your creations via Facebook, Twitter, or email.

Yes but Mediachance only have the one app with HDR in the name (HDR Art) which is free. So which other, only other might be Dynamic Light or DynaLight but reg price is .99, just confused :) been a few very short nights so I am really tired...
Maybe you read it to quick...

StickyNotesQuotes said:
HDR Art is free for a limited time. Turn any of your ordinary photo into fantastic HDR Art.
HDR, Vintage, BW, Light Polarizer, Film Simulator. Sales for .99

The apps on sale are by who? Searching for Light Polarizer or Film Simulator didn't find anything, HDR gives you a huge list as does Vintage and BW. Just curious (as if I need more apps :))

These are all processes within the HDR Art app not individual apps.

That's alright :) the last four or fives days I have only been able to sleep a couple hours a night. Eventually I'll crash and sleep for 12 hours don't know why but I do it from time to time. I normally only sleep five to six hours. I hope I'll sleep longer tonight :)

I have HDR-Art I bought it back when I first got on here in Feb. Also have your apps DynaLight, Vegetable Me, AutoPainter, AutoPainter HD (which reminds me... When are are you releasing AutoPainter II+3 in HD :)), and Segmentix.

That's alright :) the last four or fives days I have only been able to sleep a couple hours a night. Eventually I'll crash and sleep for 12 hours don't know why but I do it from time to time. I normally only sleep five to six hours. I hope I'll sleep longer tonight :)
I hate it when that happens...

I've tried lots of different teas, but Yogi herbal tea really works for me. I get the Rest and Relax Sampler and mix any two of them together, and steep till it's nice and strong. Knocks me out... :)

http://www.yogiproducts.com/products/category/rest-relax-teas/

I hate it when that happens...

I've tried lots of different teas, but Yogi herbal tea really works for me. I get the Rest and Relax Sampler and mix any two of them together, and steep till it's nice and strong. Knocks me out... :)

http://www.yogiproducts.com/products/category/rest-relax-teas/
I forgot about tea, I think I still have a couple out in the motorhome will have a look. If not I might make myself a hot rum toddy. This morning I also found my Mélatonine so I'll take one of those too.

This really isn't about a bargain, unless you consider it a bargain to pay very little for an incredible value. There is an exciting new update to Big Photo – a really important utility app for upscaling or downscaling images. It's also very useful for examining an image in a zoomed-in to the smallest pixels. Features that were just added include: a really great rotation tool that allows you to move a sliding bar as a guide to align to with whatever edge you want to be straighten. There is also a flip image tool horizontal and vertical, and the ability to resize and save an image, maintaining transparency. With an in-app purchase, one can do batch processing. I bought the most expensive in-app purchase that I could, not because I need it, but because I really appreciate their work. All of these new features will help me.
Please forgive me, I was not sure where else it would be more appropriate to post this.

AppAlchemy is now on sale for 99 cents in the US. If you don't have it, it is well worth this price!
Yes it is! What's it cost normally? $2.99? But I really enjoy looking thru it; reading and learning new things! I keep it in my "tutors/photo reading" folder and go to it usually when I'm needing some inspiration or new ideas.

Went and bought it, reg price for the iPad version is $6.99, Pocket version for iPhone is $3.99, free to download with in-app to get all 50 pages.

Turns out that all of his interactive books are on sale for $0.99 each from 21-23Jun so get them now if you want them.

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that Perspective Correct for iOS is on sale for $0.99 (50% off) for a limited time only! Hurry before we raise the price again!

Also, be sure to check out our most recent blog post, written by Misho Baranovic (the apps co-developer and well-known mobile photographer) entitled "Why are my buildings falling over? A short guide to perspective distortion and correction in photography"
This tutorial is a must read for everyone and anyone interested in photography!

Download Perspective Correct on the iTunes App Store ASAP --> https://itunes.apple.com/app/id584634318

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that Perspective Correct for iOS is on sale for $0.99 (50% off) for a limited time only! Hurry before we raise the price again!

Also, be sure to check out our most recent blog post, written by Misho Baranovic (the apps co-developer and well-known mobile photographer) entitled "Why are my buildings falling over? A short guide to perspective distortion and correction in photography"
This tutorial is a must read for everyone and anyone interested in photography!

Download Perspective Correct on the iTunes App Store ASAP --> https://itunes.apple.com/app/id584634318
Perspective Correct is a terrific app. Thanks for posting this Gillian.

Back
Top Bottom