Before and after

After Catherine's great advice I went and purchased juxtaposer. At the start of this week I was looking for a way to super impose with a hard edge as Iris always seemed to blur, Juxtaposer was the solution. Yay!

My before and after is the same image, the first done in Iris the second in Juxtaposer.

image-571537181.png

image-3565855090.png

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Aaron Davis said:
After Catherine's great advice I went and purchased juxtaposer. At the start of this week I was looking for a way to super impose with a hard edge as Iris always seemed to blur, Juxtaposer was the solution. Yay!

My before and after is the same image, the first done in Iris the second in Juxtaposer.

This is great! Yes, the Juxtaposer pic gave you that perfect hard edge you wanted. Can't wait to see what else you create with it! :)

Wow Great stuff in here! Here is one of my Logos. Lots of work done on this one. Ps express, tiltshiftgene, retouch, photofx, pixlromatic , Iwatermark .

image-3650394441.png

image-3090342779.png

Cryz Imbue said:
Wow Great stuff in here! Here is one of my Logos. Lots of work done on this one. Ps express, tiltshiftgene, retouch, photofx, pixlromatic , Iwatermark .

Great logo! Love the processing you did.

Cryz Imbue said:

Very cool processing!!

Here's my before and after. Calling this one "Child's Play." This actually was intended for the first Handicapp challenge, but I didn't get it done in time, and then I just kept playing with it. The original was taken using Hipstamatic using the BlacKeys B&W film using the John S lens. I then used PhotoForge 2 to add some color back in and some more life to to it. I then used TouchRetouch to remove the date stamp. I then used Filterstorm to sharpen it a bit. I then used ScratchCam to add some additional texture. I really liked how the frame turned out, and the overall look, but the colors were a bit muted, so it was brought into Snapseed where the colors were adjusted. Hope you like it!

image-1833184405.png

image-1424827891.png

Love it Bryan! Just saw it on Flickr...I love how it looks well-loved. ;)

bpahia said:
Here's my before and after. Calling this one "Child's Play." This actually was intended for the first Handicapp challenge, but I didn't get it done in time, and then I just kept playing with it. The original was taken using Hipstamatic using the BlacKeys B&W film using the John S lens. I then used PhotoForge 2 to add some color back in and some more life to to it. I then used TouchRetouch to remove the date stamp. I then used Filterstorm to sharpen it a bit. I then used ScratchCam to add some additional texture. I really liked how the frame turned out, and the overall look, but the colors were a bit muted, so it was brought into Snapseed where the colors were adjusted. Hope you like it!

Really like the after shot with just that little bit of color added back in. What a great title, too!

p.s. I forgot to say it here too that I love the brighter colored truck next to the gray background. Works so well... :)

Thanks Lisa and Catherine! (And thanks for the like Aaron!) This truck has survived several hot Phoenix summers and 2 very active little boys, and it's still going strong! :thumbs: It's almost the mascot of our backyard! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom