Cat's Every Now & Then Project

Guess I should have waited for image #2 before I said I was looking forward to #3!!! :D :D :D

Davenport's Demise no. 3

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1369133198.190792.jpg

ProCamera, Image Blender; frame added with Pixlr Express+.

(this one's for Lisa!) ;)

Yay! I love it!! (Should I just go on and say I'm looking forward to #5?!?!)
THANK YOU!! :D I have lots more of these great peeling/rusty textures... but it may get boring using the same old couch? I might have to find something else to pair them with... :confused:

Wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-WOW!!! :)
Loving this series RoseCat ... may it go beyond #5!
Thank you so much Robert!! :D :D :D

...and, erm, I think you both might be mathematically challenged, as this is only #3. :lol: :lmao:

:coffee:

THANK YOU!! :D I have lots more of these great peeling/rusty textures... but it may get boring using the same old couch? I might have to find something else to pair them with... :confused:

Thank you so much Robert!! :D :D :D

...and, erm, I think you both might be mathematically challenged, as this is only #3. :lol: :lmao:

:coffee:
Well since I appeared to have jumped the gun once already I figured I would do it again!!

Oh my golly goodness me with a giant Maraschino cherry on top how amazingly exquisite are these images?
Makes me realize how much I still have to learn from top drawer artists such as the masterful RoseCat!
So completely and utterly :notworthy:
Robert! Thank you so much!!! :) You are much too kind, dear MobiSir. :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom