Clouds Illusions I Have Seen...

A majestic swooping Phoenix... :whistle:

9B95A965-6D5B-474A-B6A8-9FBFF7E8152A.jpeg

I'm going to have to up your meds! :mobibabe: A swooping phoenix? I see a leg and a foot. Not a hint of a mythical bird anywhere.
Glad it's not just me!! :lmao: :lol: Well, m...a...y...b...e I see some wings off to the left and the right? But then the middle section doesn't look like it would be the body of a phoenix to me - more like a tornado. :confused:

I'm going to have to up your meds! :mobibabe: A swooping phoenix? I see a leg and a foot. Not a hint of a mythical bird anywhere.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Glad to hear you say that Jilly because I don't see it either!:confused:

Glad it's not just me!! :lmao: :lol: Well, m...a...y...b...e I see some wings off to the left and the right? But then the middle section doesn't look like it would be the body of a phoenix to me - more like a tornado. :confused:
D’oh... :whistle:

75756D80-892C-4DF7-AE0D-A52065C600D0.jpeg

View attachment 98315
I took this with this thread in mind... even though I can't see anything in the clouds. LOL (I tried...really! I still am) :confused: :eek: I'm sure Venomator Rog will find lots of stuff... :whistle:
:rog:

I see a mad professor with a top knot, a beard and spectacles looking towards a rather snooty, chubby featured lady with a turned up nose, side ringlets and somewhat stretched neck... :whistle:

How’s that Cat... :D

Back
Top Bottom