• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Clouds Illusions I Have Seen...

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
IMG_0001-01.jpeg

Two guys with beards having an argument.

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I totally see them especially the guy on the right!! :thumbs::thumbs:

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Lovely cloudscape... but I'm not sure I can see the Sphinx Lion. :confused:

Very pretty clouds!

It took me a few minutes but I think I finally see it (above and slightly to the right of the big tree toward the left side of the image).
Thanks ladies... ;)

I suppose it is all in the perception (or madness of the mind... :lmao: ) but I have circled my Lion (a female!) facing right with her chin resting on her paws, sorta... :whistle:
IMG_2656.JPG

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Thanks ladies... ;)

I suppose it is all in the perception (or madness of the mind... :lmao: ) but I have circled my Lion (a female!) facing right with her chin resting on her paws, sorta... :whistle:
View attachment 97277
Hmmmmmm... madness of the mind.... :thumbs::giggle: Try as I might, I only see a fluffy (dog?) something lying on their back with feet in the air. :rolleyes: :alien:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thanks ladies... ;)

View attachment 97277

I see the RoadRunner's head from Bugs Bunny. Madness, you say?