• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Clouds Illusions I Have Seen...

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Clouds Illusions I Have Seen...

An Open Invitation to All MobiMembers!

I am forever seeing recognisable shapes and forms in our clouds.

The idea here is to start recording as many as I remember to capture, anytime, any place, anywhere... :D

To this end, I have started this Ongoing Project Thread and invite anyone to add their Clouds Illusions here too!

Rules?
Well, of course, any iMages posted here must be taken with and processed on a Mobile Device (as defined in the MobiTog Terms > HERE < ), other than that, please only post Cloud iMages containing illusions - a form or shape you recognise in the clouds... :thumbs:

Please remember to tell us what your interpretation of the shape, or form, is and also add a little about your iMage, as usual, like and Apps used or processing steps you may have carried out.

Over to you guys & gals - show us your own Clouds Illusions... :notworthy:

:rog:

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
OP goes first, so here is my first offering for our new Project - Clouds Illusions:

Ssssnake...
IMG_0421.JPG

See it?

Native Camera with Enhance only in Photos... :rog:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
I love this idea!!! :D :D :D
I am in short supply of cloud illusions but this will make me be more tuned in.

....and now the song is in my head. :rog:

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Great idea, Rog. I don't have any clouds illusions in my photo stash, but I'll definitely be on the lookout from now on.
The better opportunites for us will come as Spring unfolds into Summer, it is just a matter of keeping your eyes to the skies (not whilst moving preferably!) and letting your imagination run riot... :D

Lzed

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Larry Zasitko
Device
iPad (Generic)
Could be a flying pig but I thought more dog when I first saw it...
Will have to go through some of mine, have not had any good ones recently or not that I noticed.