Deepop’s Project 365- 2022

8 March
Field trip to deliver collected toiletries to the survival center.
561E53DC-58B8-4A53-A219-AA1D301EDED1.jpeg
8FE2F0A3-FF91-430C-A54A-9E4E073CD352.jpeg

12 March
It snowed again today for several hours. It’s too bad that we can’t put soundtracks on photos because when I took this photo the birds were singing away li it was a lovely Spring day.
View attachment 177931
Moment slow shutter, Photos
I’ve been thinking that when I’ve been out taking photos. The skylarks are doing their thing in the fields, and the dawn chorus is so noisy now it wakes Ozzy up!!

12 March
It snowed again today for several hours. It’s too bad that we can’t put soundtracks on photos because when I took this photo the birds were singing away li it was a lovely Spring day.
View attachment 177931
Yes! I heard birds yesterday too before the storm. This must be a confusing time for them.

12 March
View attachment 177931
Me too often find that some of my photos would be better with sound. It adds extra information about the photo. I sometimes take a still and then a separate video with sound, most often birds och water sounds. Then I take the photo to a video editor and add just the sound from the video

Wonderful, but how in the world did you get that out of Percolator?

Seriously, I went back and had to fiddle around in Percolator for about ten minutes and I couldn’t reproduce it. I got close though with these settings -
Grind - extra fine, tiny, saturate
Brew - charmed, full, 1/4
Serve - any setting, exposure, brown bag

Back
Top Bottom