Lzed

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Larry Zasitko
Device
iPad (Generic)
A new month, another new Pak.
Inspired by a Fashion Photographer Kevin Tachman.
Tachman Lens
Runway Film

image.png

image.png

Have not tried it too much or with a different combo yet...
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

A new month, another new Pak.
Inspired by a Fashion Photographer Kevin Tachman.
Tachman Lens
Runway Film

I like that b&w portrait - but I don't think it's the Hipsta combo that speaks to me. I think it's just a good portrait.

I'm half-heartedly interested in what about this designer 'inspired' the rather in-subtle (and un-original) mirror effect,

<--- Not impressed.

Nice pics, but to me, this filter pak looks as useless as the utterly stupid one that put houses/roofs all around the pic, totally destroying it...

Last edited:
I've seen some interesting shots on IG. It works best with people and maybe with BW based on what I've seen so far.

Here are a few from today on Canyon Rd. They had a quick draw event with 50 plus artists outside different galleries, all creating a work of art in one day.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462664328.070112.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462664374.512557.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462664407.101598.jpg

People shots aren't my forté.

Here are a couple regular shots.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462664488.078062.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462664671.999853.jpg

Tachman w/ Gongbi

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462664598.160710.jpg

Any solution to the double pix??? Posting via the mobi app as usual.

I've seen some interesting shots on IG. It works best with people and maybe with BW based on what I've seen so far.

Here are a few from today on Canyon Rd. They had a quick draw event with 50 plus artists outside different galleries, all creating a work of art in one day.

View attachment 76861

View attachment 76862

View attachment 76863

View attachment 76864

View attachment 76866

Tachman w/ Gongbi

View attachment 76865

Leslie if anyone could make any Hipsta Pak look good it's you. Somehow I don't think it's the Hipsta Pak :D

Here's a little tip to tweak the blur and create a bit more motion. Play with the highlight and shadows sliders.

Any solution to the double pix??? Posting via the mobi app as usual.

I've flagged your q for the boss, Leslie. I think some the app issues are outside their control. Something to do with Tapatalk? (I'm not tech-minded and those details tend to go in one ear and out the other rather quickly).

I've flagged your q for the boss, Leslie. I think some the app issues are outside their control. Something to do with Tapatalk? (I'm not tech-minded and those details tend to go in one ear and out the other rather quickly).

Yes it's all bugs with Tapatalk as that the basic UI for the Mobitog app.. I really hope they fix the app quickly.

View attachment 76861

View attachment 76862

View attachment 76863

View attachment 76864

View attachment 76866

Tachman w/ Gongbi

View attachment 76865

They're all gorgeous Leslie; even the people, which you reckon you're not good at. There was some good artists at this event.

Back
Top Bottom