HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY June - Lisbon Hipstapak

View attachment 110279 View attachment 110280 View attachment 110281 View attachment 110282

River Dee at Bridge of Dee near Castle Douglas in Dunfries and Galloway,Scotland.All taken with the ȮGGL App and the Lisbon Combo with no extra editing. As imageArt suggested, centre focus is stronger, but I quite like the vignette effect at the edges as long as the focal point is more central.

Think I should see this place ;)

I don’t usually spend more on the packs, but I might have to... lovely images everyone.

This was one from Timestamp. It came out much better than I expected.

257F8C29-E77C-4753-913E-0301FCA3C2D4.png

This was one from Timestamp. It came out much better than I expected.

View attachment 110530

I’d love to see this in MC this week, Ann. (I see tears?)
Funny, I thought about ‘stone angels’ as a theme, because I love them :) but I figured that might require some trawling around cemeteries - not the sort of thing to ask people to schedule into their week :mobibabe:

Funny, I thought about ‘stone angels’ as a theme, because I love them :) but I figured that might require some trawling around cemeteries - not the sort of thing to ask people to schedule into their week :mobibabe:
but if I found a wet stone angel it would get me first place ? ;)

The creepiest Dr. Who episodes ever!

Back
Top Bottom