HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY June - Lisbon Hipstapak

View attachment 110279 View attachment 110280 View attachment 110281 View attachment 110282

River Dee at Bridge of Dee near Castle Douglas in Dunfries and Galloway,Scotland.All taken with the ȮGGL App and the Lisbon Combo with no extra editing. As imageArt suggested, centre focus is stronger, but I quite like the vignette effect at the edges as long as the focal point is more central.
I like the overall look of the image well enough. I don't care for the mechanical look of non-image simulated film defects, scratches and careless handling, mostly evident in the sky. Is there a slider to reduce the scratches?

I like the overall look of the image well enough. I don't care for the mechanical look of non-image simulated film defects, scratches and careless handling, mostly evident in the sky. Is there a slider to reduce the scratches?
If you try and edit it as a combo, then as far as I can see there is no way of reducing scratches......however if you edit it by doing the Emilio lens followed by the Belem film separately,there are sliders to adjust. Adjust the Belem film too much though and you lose all the effect. Worth a play to see what you think.

66EBDE7E-77BA-439B-B3BE-4FD4FBC6C837.jpeg
EB8BBBA4-E172-467E-ADEB-93601802DB4D.jpeg
1F17CE97-13DD-417F-B975-2514363C9249.jpeg
E6645748-5FBF-4F3D-B636-32610FC141A9.jpeg

Continuing my exploration of the Lisbon Combo........Threave Estate near Castle Douglas, Dumfries & Galloway,Scotland............Castle and River Dee. All photos taken with ȮGGL App using Lisbon Combo and no other editing.

Last edited:
Are you in Scotland Dave? These are such lovely scenes.
Doing the South-West Coastal 300 which is a circular route around Dumfries and Galloway and South Ayrshire. Posting my photos as we go along.Got to say it’s our first visit to this part of Britain and it’s stunning,helped by some gorgeous weather.

C685324D-96DC-4973-8F94-F0551976E88A.jpeg
Emilio, Dasher, Standard

This week we are staying with friends in Breckenridge. There was a multi-media event, WAVE: Light + Water + Sound, going on down in town last weekend.

Les Luminéoles - aerial ballet of colorfully lit helium kites that dance in the wind over the Blue River in Breckenridge.

Emilio, Belem, TastyPop, Clarity

View attachment 110373 Emilio, Dasher, Standard

This week we are staying with friends in Breckenridge. There was a multi-media event, WAVE: Light + Water + Sound, going on down in town last weekend.

Les Luminéoles - aerial ballet of colorfully lit helium kites that dance in the wind over the Blue River in Breckenridge.

This is crazy cool!!! It doesn’t even look real. Wow. :inlove:

Fab. Great images all round.

I felt sure that this was one of Jen’s collages when I saw it in the thumbnails. It’s wonderful. The colours are spectacular.

What a sight!

I felt sure that this was one of Jen’s collages when I saw it in the thumbnails. It’s wonderful. The colours are spectacular.

I’m quite chuffed to have my images mistaken for one of Leslie's (or is that vv?) even if it was only for twenty odd seconds :)

Back
Top Bottom