Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
2018 AND we’re off... :whistle:

FIRST FRIDAY of 2018 = Two Rivers HipstaPak...

C70B57D7-A806-4FBA-B263-4C2E5C41F48E.jpeg

Inspired by Wood Type...

Hamilton Lens & Maple 1880 Film - Brrrrr... :D

FBE57412-59F1-46BE-AC55-2B890A1451AA.jpeg

31141B03-27B0-4438-B33D-D1612D6E6AE0.jpeg

00F609E4-944D-4759-832B-2C38042B4222.jpeg

4BAFF5F9-93AD-4438-9F14-A9FC1208B62D.jpeg

73A8EE9E-E230-4A0E-8387-A7FB50C5BFF9.jpeg

66EB2161-35AD-4FFC-84EC-105248734862.jpeg

And, further information courtesy of our good friend and MobiMember @EricRozen aka Hipstography.com

The first pak of 2018 takes us to Two Rivers, Wisconsin. The Two Rivers HipstaPak was inspired by the wild, rugged beauty of the Midwest, while Hipstamatic also pays tribute to J. Edward Hamilton who, in 1880, founded the company which, in a mere 20 years, was to become the largest wood manufacturing plant in the US.

The Two Rivers HipstaPak consists of a lens, the Hamilton, and a film, the Maple 1880. The Hamilton lens shifts your colors to a warm wooden tone and the Maple 1880 film gives the impression of printing on wood panels, inspired by the vintage wood type.

Enough to keep you busy at the beginning of this new year! Go ahead and test this brand new Two Rivers HipstaPak and don’t forget to tag your pictures #hipstography or send us your series via message on our Contact Page.

And, further information courtesy of our good friend and MobiMember @EricRozen aka Hipstography.com

The first pak of 2018 takes us to Two Rivers, Wisconsin. The Two Rivers HipstaPak was inspired by the wild, rugged beauty of the Midwest, while Hipstamatic also pays tribute to J. Edward Hamilton who, in 1880, founded the company which, in a mere 20 years, was to become the largest wood manufacturing plant in the US.

The Two Rivers HipstaPak consists of a lens, the Hamilton, and a film, the Maple 1880. The Hamilton lens shifts your colors to a warm wooden tone and the Maple 1880 film gives the impression of printing on wood panels, inspired by the vintage wood type.

Enough to keep you busy at the beginning of this new year! Go ahead and test this brand new Two Rivers HipstaPak and don’t forget to tag your pictures #hipstography or send us your series via message on our Contact Page.

I think I’ll pass on this one.

Bought the pak
The drawback of this pak is the wooden panels
Happy if we could enable and disable them

The problem is that you lose some of the other interesting texture as well and then what’s the point.

Well, the edge remains, if you like that. I like it better than many of the Hipstamatic edges.

As you identified, the interesting texture fades before the strong horizontal lines.

That's a shame.... :(
I’ll post some pix in a new thread. I love the bells and also think his vision was very interesting. There’s a retrospective of his work currently at the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art. Friends weren’t aware of Soleri so we ‘immersed’ ourselves, going to the museum, Arcosanti and Cosanti (where he used to live.) Will provide some commentary when I post them.

Back
Top Bottom