Florida Beaches and Sunsets

Wow, poor man, that would frighten me, just a bit lol
He may have teased them, however, the tourists down here don't understand that feeding the animals may cause them to become aggressive like this. I guard my food when there are seagulls around. ;)

He may have teased them, however, the tourists down here don't understand that feeding the animals may cause them to become aggressive like this. I guard my food when there are seagulls around. ;)
I hear that! That one pic I posted with the restaurant owner feeding the gulls bread is crazy! There must have been over 100 seagulls in the parking lot and on his roof that day.
ydu5aty3.jpg

They are aggressive birds once they get fed!

Nice pic... and yes they do. Someone down by Tampa Bay feeds the squirrels. I love going down there, they come right up to you and are not aggressive, but I think they all get fed regularly and live right there in the park. The seagulls, different story!

I hear that! That one pic I posted with the restaurant owner feeding the gulls bread is crazy! There must have been over 100 seagulls in the parking lot and on his roof that day. They are aggressive birds once they get fed!
Great photo!

Years ago, I was walking along a boardwalk with my friend and we were eating funnel cake when a seagull flew by and grabbed my friend's funnel cake right off her paper plate! :lmao:

Same thing happened to a friend of mine in Atlantic City on the Boardwalk... but it was pizza.

Last edited:
Beautiful captures, Dee! We have had rain, rain, and more rain! A walk on a beautifully sunset beach sounds really good!:)
Thanks Ron, we had a "Rainy Day" today... (we rarely have a day without some sunshine)... rumor was the skies would clear by sunset, not quite... it was quite the windy workout tonight... and a great night for kite surfing (in the distance on the 2nd photo). :)

Lightning Up High
(from my 365)

Rainy season is starting... we normally get a heavy rain in the afternoon nearly every day. We raced to the Gulf to see what there was to see... here is one of many shots I took at John's Pass around sunset.

Captured with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with the Lightning Camera app
No Edits

Captured with iPhone 4S with vividHDR
No Edits
Clouds at Sunset at John's Pass

Lightning Up High
(from my 365)

Rainy season is starting... we normally get a heavy rain in the afternoon nearly every day. We raced to the Gulf to see what there was to see... here is one of many shots I took at John's Pass around sunset.

Captured with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with the Lightning Camera app
No Edits

Captured with iPhone 4S with vividHDR
No Edits
Clouds at Sunset at John's Pass
These are just lovely! Especially like the second shot - love the bit of green/red in the right corner against that lovely beach and clouds.

Back
Top Bottom