Found Faces

Pursuit of the snow demons
IMG_1477663868.319054.jpg

I sometimes see faces in photos that I didn't notice while making the photos. Rotate left towards horizontal to see the shadow beast with arms outstretched. Once you get that far, look for the spectral shadow wolf demon creature in the upper right (rotated) or lower right in vertical.

View attachment 83784
I sometimes see faces in photos that I didn't notice while making the photos. Rotate left towards horizontal to see the shadow beast with arms outstretched. Once you get that far, look for the spectral shadow wolf demon creature in the upper right (rotated) or lower right in vertical.
:lol: Oh yes. :lol:

View attachment 83784

I see it!!!!! [emoji1] Looks like a troll!

View attachment 83784

Actually I thought it's your shadow while taking the picture. Only a second look revealed it must have trees. [emoji23]
And in the other corner I see a very disturbed chicken that reminds me on "angry birds". [emoji1]

Edit: and I forgot to say I like the sleeping snow giant on whom's belly the photographer shadow rests. If your eyes wander further up there is his face with double chin, popping eyes and I think it could be Homer Simpson who fell asleep before the snow buried him. [emoji23]

Last edited:
IMG_1477837263.338278.jpg

KaleidaCam
For these mirror faces I've found it is important to be able to easily swap left-right and change between vertical and horizontal, or change to some in between angle. KaleidaCam has the best flexibility for this. ameraC is good with the gradient mirror but not very adaptable if you want to switch sides for the mirrored part.

View attachment 83884
KaleidaCam
For these mirror faces I've found it is important to be able to easily swap left-right and change between vertical and horizontal, or change to some in between angle. KaleidaCam has the best flexibility for this. ameraC is good with the gradient mirror but not very adaptable if you want to switch sides for the mirrored part.
Bug face.
View attachment 83885
KaleidaCam, Enlight.
Watery eyes.
View attachment 83886
Once you start exploring a rocky area with a mirror camera there's no limit to how much time you can spend finding faces.
These are cool! The last one looks a bit like an elephant with goggles.

Back
Top Bottom