Found Faces

So I was hanging around the cemetery yesterday, well, I went with my brother. It's a very old, historic cemetery, with lots of local and a couple of nationally know (Harriet Tubman, William Seward) tombs. I was playing with my latest favorite app, Tintype, and snapped this cozy little crypt. Dose anyone else see the smiling man in the upper middle-ish?
356c0a3d1544fb9b14ebc7710b1b1292.jpg

So I was hanging around the cemetery yesterday, well, I went with my brother. It's a very old, historic cemetery, with lots of local and a couple of nationally know (Harriet Tubman, William Seward) tombs. I was playing with my latest favorite app, Tintype, and snapped this cozy little crypt. Dose anyone else see the smiling man in the upper middle-ish?

Looks like the purple minion!!!

Yes, I see it this time. The first time I could only see a ghoulish face. Now that I see the smiling man I can't see the other one anymore.

Dragon descending to grab the golden egg (Harry Potter).
IMG_1479049183.513114.jpg

Eroded mineral deposit on wave-washed beach rock.
You have 2 choices for the head position on the right. It looks more dragon-like if you choose the lower right head. Whichever you choose to not be the head becomes the 2nd wing.

Dragon descending to grab the golden egg (Harry Potter).
View attachment 84430
Eroded mineral deposit on wave-washed beach rock.
You have 2 choices for the head position on the right. It looks more dragon-like if you choose the lower right head. Whichever you choose to not be the head becomes the 2nd wing.

I found 3 choices and for my eyes the best head is the right one, with that it stands in the air like an eagle and the upper "head" is the one wing but you only see the "elbow" and the lower "head" are his claws feet, preparing to lift the egg. Hope you can follow me … [emoji4]

I found 3 choices and for my eyes the best head is the right one, with that it stands in the air like an eagle and the upper "head" is the one wing but you only see the "elbow" and the lower "head" are his claws feet, preparing to lift the egg. Hope you can follow me … [emoji4]
Yep! That's exactly what I see. :thumbs:

Exactly right.

Back
Top Bottom