Found Faces

Icy fingers, reaching for you when you least expect it.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1459905355.710116.jpg

Fusion.

Green-eyed crow, on ice.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1459905763.748368.jpg

Perhaps with those eye lines it could be a puffin. It seems to have an ice pack on top of its head, hangover from the morning after the night before.

Green-eyed crow, on ice.
View attachment 75698
Perhaps with those eye lines it could be a puffin. It seems to have an ice pack on top of its head, hangover from the morning after the night before.

I LOVE this one - not for the 'face', but it's just a gorgeous image. I could look at it for hours - the ice is like stained glass in places and melted glass (o_O) in others.

Green-eyed crow, on ice.
View attachment 75698
Looks like a cross between a crow and a puffin to me... LOLing at the ice pack. [emoji1]

Those greens and blues are so beautiful... like Jilly said, melted glass.

While on the lookout for faces I often see partial or half faces. They don't show up as well but I see them anyhow. It gives me a sense of how the facial recognition software works. Today I tried out a favourite app, Kaleidacam, but in a previously unused mirror mode to complete some half faces.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1460082101.187937.jpg

I made 4 versions of this face.

While on the lookout for faces I often see partial or half faces. They don't show up as well but I see them anyhow. It gives me a sense of how the facial recognition software works. Today I tried out a favourite app, Kaleidacam, but in a previously unused mirror mode to complete some half faces.
View attachment 75730
I made 4 versions of this face.

Oh my goodness, that's amazing. And scary.

View attachment 75840
Found this on a 6-mile hike today. [emoji1]
iPhone 5S native cam, Snapseed, VSCO

At first glance I thought that someone had put the face on the tree, but no. His ears are wonky and so is his mouth - he reminds me of Bruce Willis, you know, in Die Hard when he does that little sideways smile. You had BW keeping an eye in you on your 6 mile hike. :)

Back
Top Bottom