Found Faces

At first glance I thought that someone had put the face on the tree, but no. His ears are wonky and so is his mouth - he reminds me of Bruce Willis, you know, in Die Hard when he does that little sideways smile. You had BW keeping an eye in you on your 6 mile hike. :)
Haha!! It does kinda look like Bruce! :D

Fuzz face.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1460682559.112869.jpg

Some of the last remaining snow. Melting fast, I hope.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1460682642.050997.jpg

Another mirrored tree face. KaleidaCam.

A toothless laughing witch

image.jpeg

She's facing to the left and she has a little witchy hat, a large nose and large lower jaw. Well, she looks like a witch to me, but Rog couldn't see her (but she was on the iPhone). On the beach in Devon.

A toothless laughing witch

View attachment 76568

She's facing to the left and she has a little witchy hat, a large nose and large lower jaw. Well, she looks like a witch to me, but Rog couldn't see her (but she was on the iPhone). On the beach in Devon.
I totally see her! :thumbs: And she's holding some sort of magical rune in her hand...

I totally see her! :thumbs: And she's holding some sort of magical rune in her hand...

She is, she is. Phew, I thought it was just me. She looks like a nice witch from a children's book. She would have a lovely black cat that has to dodge magical liquids that she sploshes about (she doesn't look like a tidy witch :lol:). And also a rather tatty broom.

She is, she is. Phew, I thought it was just me. She looks like a nice witch from a children's book. She would have a lovely black cat that has to dodge magical liquids that she sploshes about (she doesn't look like a tidy witch :lol:). And also a rather tatty broom.
LOL... yep. :D

Back
Top Bottom