Hello again, I'm back

Hello everybody. Finally I'm back. I was out, some good and bad things in my life, but I'm back. Hope to find again a old and new friends. Best regards from Italy. Tommy
Hey Tommy, lovely to have you back with us. I can’t wait to see what you and your bike are up to.:thumbs:

Hey Tommy, lovely to have you back with us. I can’t wait to see what you and your bike are up to.:thumbs:
2 years ago i had a crash with my bike. Broken finger and leg. 2 months at home. But, I'm still alive. 2 weeks before accident i won a Gold medal in Italian Master tournament of Judo. The same year, 2019 i went in the States again with my wife. Las, Vegas, Death Valley, Bonneville Salt Flats,, Moab, Arches N. P., Grand Canyon and many other wonderful places.
IMG_20190304_154611.jpg
IMG_20190303_161311.jpg
IMG_20190217_171315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
2 years ago i had a crash with my bike. Broken finger and leg. 2 months at home. But, I'm still alive. 2 weeks before accident i won a Gold medal in Italian Master tournament of Judo. The same year, 2019 i went in the States again with my wife. Las, Vegas, Death Valley, Bonneville Salt Flats,, Moab, Arches N. P., Grand Canyon and many other wonderful places.
Hope you fixed the bike after they fixed you, and carried on riding?
I think anyone that rides a motorcycle must know/be prepared for the almost certainty that coming off it will hurt! I crashed mine years ago, broken knee, shoulder, a few teeth knocked out. Re-built it and carried on riding, but only a growing family meant an end to those days for me :(

Hope you fixed the bike after they fixed you, and carried on riding?
I think anyone that rides a motorcycle must know/be prepared for the almost certainty that coming off it will hurt! I crashed mine years ago, broken knee, shoulder, a few teeth knocked out. Re-built it and carried on riding, but only a growing family meant an end to those days for me :(
True, now i have 100 eyes, not only 2
I ride back again, it's a passion and my life style. Now i have a new bike and new brain
2020_0608_11235800-01.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Tommy and welcome back! I took the liberty of editing your images to make them full size. There’s an extra step these days in posting. After selecting insert, you need to select “full image”.

Looking forward to some of your amazing images!

Welcome back, Tommy - and good to see you are still more-or-less in one piece! Congrats on the gold medal - all that training and competing has paid off ?!?! :) :notworthy::thumbs:
And sorry to hear you had that crash . . . But — you have a new Bonny !!! :inlove:

As a motorcyclist, you never have the right of way! That in mind a quite some luck I made 100.000km without any crash. But now with family and kids I nearly have no time to ride and my Duc is just parked!
Glad you came away with just a broken leg and finger, tommy71k Tommy! And welcome back! :)

2 years ago i had a crash with my bike. Broken finger and leg. 2 months at home. But, I'm still alive. 2 weeks before accident i won a Gold medal in Italian Master tournament of Judo. The same year, 2019 i went in the States again with my wife. Las, Vegas, Death Valley, Bonneville Salt Flats,, Moab, Arches N. P., Grand Canyon and many other wonderful places.View attachment 165422View attachment 165423View attachment 165424
Agh, they cut your jeans!!!!!!:eek: And you won a medal despite your injuries? Incredible! Superman!:D

2 years ago i had a crash with my bike. Broken finger and leg. 2 months at home. But, I'm still alive. 2 weeks before accident i won a Gold medal in Italian Master tournament of Judo. The same year, 2019 i went in the States again with my wife. Las, Vegas, Death Valley, Bonneville Salt Flats,, Moab, Arches N. P., Grand Canyon and many other wonderful places.View attachment 165422View attachment 165423View attachment 165424
Congrats on your gold medal!
And soooooo glad your bike accident wasn’t worse.

Back
Top Bottom