Mobi365 Jilly’s Project 365 - 2022

096/365

View attachment 178981
Whilst I was out, and Rog was busy in the garden wiring up my garden building, Ozzy found Rog’s stash of (very) dark chocolate and ate it!!! We had to take him out in the car to make him vomit (it works a treat :rolleyes::barf: ). We stopped to let him have a poo (also brought on by the car journey) and this is elephant grass wafting in the wind. Bluristic

View attachment 178982
The bluebells are really coming into flower now. It won’t be long before I’m photographing a whole carpet of them. Bluristic
Love the elephant grass but not so much the vomiting and poo'ing :eek:

097/365

34AAC272-F946-4181-AA00-788E982774F5.jpeg

This just missed us, but it’s been sooooo wet and windy today.

096/365

View attachment 178981
Whilst I was out, and Rog was busy in the garden wiring up my garden building, Ozzy found Rog’s stash of (very) dark chocolate and ate it!!! We had to take him out in the car to make him vomit (it works a treat :rolleyes::barf: ). We stopped to let him have a poo (also brought on by the car journey) and this is elephant grass wafting in the wind. Bluristic

View attachment 178982
The bluebells are really coming into flower now. It won’t be long before I’m photographing a whole carpet of them. Bluristic
What an eventful car ride :D
Hope Ozzy is ok!

098/365

View attachment 179052
From our dog walk today. iColorama

View attachment 179053
Thunder and lightning tonight. iLightning
One of the few things I appreciate with our long winters is that I get a long break from my fear of thunder and lightning. Beautiful photo. Cool shadows on the shiny roof (?) And I love the warm light from the windows of the house.

096/365

View attachment 178981

View attachment 178982
Boy, what some people will do to get a photo. Very lovely.

101/365

E1EB12AA-756A-4282-A459-D11C061B4A77.jpeg

Following ImageArt Ann’s tutorial ( :notworthy: ) and then going a bit off-piste. A dying rose from my anniversary bouquet, simplified in VectorQ. Then into Trigraphy and then iColorama like Ann describes. But then I hit the Toon button and liked the effect. Blended the Trigraphy image with the iColorama one and then added a border from iColorama’s many borders. Added a Paper effect (iC) just to gild the lily.

0DC13B48-8F74-4F60-8CBD-4FC680587307.jpeg

CB966FC8-66C5-4A97-A807-DB16E536076C.jpeg

Variations on a theme.

101/365

View attachment 179179
Following ImageArt Ann’s tutorial ( :notworthy: ) and then going a bit off-piste. A dying rose from my anniversary bouquet, simplified in VectorQ. Then into Trigraphy and then iColorama like Ann describes. But then I hit the Toon button and liked the effect. Blended the Trigraphy image with the iColorama one and then added a border from iColorama’s many borders. Added a Paper effect (iC) just to gild the lily.

View attachment 179180

View attachment 179181
Variations on a theme.
lovely - thought it was one of your mixed media paintings at first!

Back
Top Bottom