Mobi365 Jilly’s Project 365 - 2022

101/365

View attachment 179179
Following ImageArt Ann’s tutorial ( :notworthy: ) and then going a bit off-piste. A dying rose from my anniversary bouquet, simplified in VectorQ. Then into Trigraphy and then iColorama like Ann describes. But then I hit the Toon button and liked the effect. Blended the Trigraphy image with the iColorama one and then added a border from iColorama’s many borders. Added a Paper effect (iC) just to gild the lily.

View attachment 179180

View attachment 179181
Variations on a theme.
LOVE! Actually like the middle one the best.

105/365

267E3D3B-07A8-4EFE-ABE9-5534D931AB6E.jpeg

25F3EA43-44D3-46E3-A306-4B0663B71D7E.jpeg

The Early Purple Orchids are flowering.
Snapseed

106/365

D9A4A276-53A7-442B-B28F-499C65502B7F.jpeg

Nicola has come to stay, and this is her Crispy Creme donut. Lemon flavour.

3E534CAA-8193-4241-986C-1106465E0346.jpeg

And the Aquilegias are flowering. Everything in the garden is about to burst into flower - peonies, poppies, climbing hydrangea.

And how does this compare to a scone?
It’s like comparing an apple with a tomato. Two very different beasts. We also had a donut each. Mine was a Biscoff one with a caramel cream in the middle, and Rog had a chocolate one with chocolate and hazelnut spread in the middle. I could feel my waistline expanding as I ate it.:lol:

It’s like comparing an apple with a tomato. Two very different beasts. We also had a donut each. Mine was a Biscoff one with a caramel cream in the middle, and Rog had a chocolate one with chocolate and hazelnut spread in the middle. I could feel my waistline expanding as I ate it.:lol:
I dream of having a Crispy Chreme. I keep on having a look to see if they might have added a GF version but of course they haven’t.

I dream of having a Crispy Chreme. I keep on having a look to see if they might have added a GF version but of course they haven’t.
Disgusting things, Ann. They look sooooo appealing and, when you eat them, you think they’re marvellous. But they leave such a greasy, odd aftertaste, I have to wonder what they put in them. I’ve only ever had two, but I won’t be having any more. I presume they can’t make a gluten-free without having a separate place to make them (I think that’s the rule).

Disgusting things, Ann. They look sooooo appealing and, when you eat them, you think they’re marvellous. But they leave such a greasy, odd aftertaste, I have to wonder what they put in them. I’ve only ever had two, but I won’t be having any more. I presume they can’t make a gluten-free without having a separate place to make them (I think that’s the rule).
Yes, I’m sure that’s the reason. We used to go to an agricultural show every year when I was little and there used to be a donut stand that made donuts on the spot. They were hot and I can still taste them. I don’t think anything would come close to them. Melt in your mouth gorgeousness. Light and fluffy which Crispy Cremes don’t appear to be.

Yes, I’m sure that’s the reason. We used to go to an agricultural show every year when I was little and there used to be a donut stand that made donuts on the spot. They were hot and I can still taste them. I don’t think anything would come close to them. Melt in your mouth gorgeousness. Light and fluffy which Crispy Cremes don’t appear to be.
I don’t know about British Crispy Cremes but American Krispy Kremes create a thin coating of oil across your hard palate.

108/365

View attachment 179488
The bluebells are out everywhere now. Snapseed

View attachment 179489
People are still throwing themselves out of planes!

View attachment 179490
And I’ve been busy planting seeds.
I should be doing that. Instead I’ll go to the garden store and spent more than what the vegetables themselves would have cost and most of the plants will only produce one or two of whatever. Curse my brown thumb! I always start out hopeful. Maybe I should start a gardening advice thread.

101/365

View attachment 179179
Following ImageArt Ann’s tutorial ( :notworthy: ) and then going a bit off-piste. A dying rose from my anniversary bouquet, simplified in VectorQ. Then into Trigraphy and then iColorama like Ann describes. But then I hit the Toon button and liked the effect. Blended the Trigraphy image with the iColorama one and then added a border from iColorama’s many borders. Added a Paper effect (iC) just to gild the lily.

View attachment 179180

View attachment 179181
Variations on a theme.
Beautiful!

I should be doing that. Instead I’ll go to the garden store and spent more than what the vegetables themselves would have cost and most of the plants will only produce one or two of whatever. Curse my brown thumb! I always start out hopeful. Maybe I should start a gardening advice thread.
My DH would be in - he sure has green fingers. Mine are dark brown. My Dad’s second wife didn’t even let me take care of their plants when they were away for holidays and I borrowed their big flat :D

My DH would be in - he sure has green fingers. Mine are dark brown. My Dad’s second wife didn’t even let me take care of their plants when they were away for holidays and I borrowed their big flat :D
My kids used to refer to my house plants as “dried flower arrangements”. They were being kind. :rolleyes:

110/365

B2705DC4-FB8E-46CC-9D69-2E26650CBBF6.jpeg

Back to photograph the flowers in the church porch.

82BF3EF2-2D53-46BC-88EF-857527C106AD.jpeg

I photographed the bird feeders from my sewing room. Taken and edited in Bluristic

C650A2D7-3987-455D-9BBB-AA489E28395C.jpeg

After reading posts from Starzee Star and ImageArt Ann about how they used the mask in SuperimposeX to remove bits of an image, I did just that. It was fun, so thank you girls. :notworthy:I also took this image into iColorama (after watching juryjone Jerry’s tutorial about masking) and used Chroma to change the green bits in the image. That tutorial on masking is great, so thank you Jerry.:notworthy:

110/365

View attachment 179553

View attachment 179554
I photographed the bird feeders from my sewing room. Taken and edited in Bluristic

View attachment 179555
After reading posts from Starzee Star and ImageArt Ann about how they used the mask in SuperimposeX to remove bits of an image, I did just that. It was fun, so thank you girls. :notworthy:I also took this image into iColorama (after watching juryjone Jerry’s tutorial about masking) and used Chroma to change the green bits in the image. That tutorial on masking is great, so thank you Jerry.:notworthy:
Those bird feeders look like spaceships :cool: Or magic mushrooms :D The ladybug looks like a monster, but I guess I say so just because I’m full of envy :whistle: Great images - I can see you had great fun:thumbs:

110/365

View attachment 179553

View attachment 179554

View attachment 179555
OMG. Bluristic. You know where I’m about to head now….got to have blur, got to have blur, got to………………..

Back
Top Bottom