Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

066/365

View attachment 165315
On the way to the garden centre. There always seems to be birds flying about when I take a photo around here - I suppose it’s because there’s Oundle marina on the left.
Taken with Bluristic and edited in Hipstamatic

View attachment 165314
Another Bluristic/Hipsta combo. In this one, the birds (middle top) aren‘t quite so obvious.
Love the treatment on the first one especially -- very atmospheric.

066/365

View attachment 165315
On the way to the garden centre. There always seems to be birds flying about when I take a photo around here - I suppose it’s because there’s Oundle marina on the left.

View attachment 165314
Another Bluristic/Hipsta combo. In this one, the birds (middle top) aren‘t quite so obvious.
Fantastic images - I love both of them :inlove: :thumbs:

066/365

View attachment 165315

View attachment 165314
Is that an escaped Gorilla in the centre? It might belong to rizole ?

066/365

View attachment 165315

View attachment 165314
Love both, but oh...the first one is so lovely!!

...nominated for March IOTM. ❤️

067/365

4B17D157-DCA8-439E-B0AB-A9A405B3B794.jpeg

More Bluristic again today. The farmers are busy again after all the rain of previous months.

069/365

E2C3541D-2558-4622-8120-3F8D07049C14.jpeg

Not the greatest photo in the world, but it’s the screen from my Zoom Spanish lesson. Each of us had to write a biography in Spanish of someone we admire. One of the students wrote about Sally Mann. I’m sure some of you in North America will have heard of her, but she was new to me (I’m ashamed to say, as she was an expert in Black & White photography). Here’s a link, if anyone else needs educating. :lol: http://www.artnet.com/artists/sally-mann/

069/365

View attachment 165390
Not the greatest photo in the world, but it’s the screen from my Zoom Spanish lesson. Each of us had to write a biography in Spanish of someone we admire. One of the students wrote about Sally Mann. I’m sure some of you in North America will have heard of her, but she was new to me (I’m ashamed to say, as she was an expert in Black & White photography). Here’s a link, if anyone else needs educating. :lol: http://www.artnet.com/artists/sally-mann/
Spanish course sounds fun :thumbs: Did you know I was teaching Italian in my younger life:rolleyes: Both Spanish and Italian are easier to learn than the biggest Roman language - French. At least for us Swedes.
Ouch - you've got to charge your laptop/tablet (?) only 35% left :D

Spanish course sounds fun :thumbs: Did you know I was teaching Italian in my younger life:rolleyes: Both Spanish and Italian are easier to learn than the biggest Roman language - French. At least for us Swedes.
Ouch - you've got to charge your laptop/tablet (?) only 35% left :D
They are so similar. Sometimes, if I’m watching an Italian subtitled tv programme, I can understand what they’re talking about because it sounds so similar to Spanish. But I also see some similarities with French and Spanish too.

071/365

848AA887-0D26-4F66-A4B3-389D7D5E6B29.jpeg

Moving day! We moved from the rental in Fotheringhay to our house in Woodnewton. All went well - no dramas. Our lovely neighbours brought round this gorgeous bouquet (from their garden) and a lovely jug that had been decorated by their daughter. :hearteyes: A takeaway tonight with a glass of Champagne!!! I can’t believe we’re actually in, it’s been so long coming.

071/365

View attachment 165435
Moving day! We moved from the rental in Fotheringhay to our house in Woodnewton. All went well - no dramas. Our lovely neighbours brought round this gorgeous bouquet (from their garden) and a lovely jug that had been decorated by their daughter. :hearteyes: A takeaway tonight with a glass of Champagne!!! I can’t believe we’re actually in, it’s been so long coming.
Congratulations :inlove: :thumbs: I can imagine it doesn't feel real yet. I'm so happy for you

071/365

View attachment 165435
I can’t believe it either!!!! Congratulations!!! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom