Kite Aerial iPhoneography

Aaron Davis said:
Hi Mobipeeps, here's my latest Kite Aerial iPhoneography creation. I used Perfectly Clear, Blur Fx and DXP for post processing.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Awsome!!

AMMullan said:
Little bit excited now Aaron, these are awesome so would definitely love to see some more :)

I started doing this as I thought it would be a good thing to do with my son, unfortunately he's totally not interested.
Here's one of my father pretending to take a photo of the kite camera

image-1876381416.png

image-3659100865.png

Aaron Davis said:
I started doing this as I thought it would be a good thing to do with my son, unfortunately he's totally not interested.
Here's one of my father pretending to take a photo of the kite camera

Cool!! Oh I can hardly wait for more!!

Aaron Davis said:
My father, Elijah and I set out for a bit of Kite Aerial iPhoneography this morning. I was hoping to get Melbourne's skyline, however got a surrounding suburb due to bad camera pointing. Anyway I ended up stitching a number of pics together and made this creation.

This is fabulous; another example of an "oops" that turned out perfectly!

Great example of your sport Aaron and superb to see you are still practicing the iKite art... :D

From MiPhone5 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

easyswimmer said:
This is really cool man!!! I have been thinking a lot about how to get aerial photos of my archaeological excavations. I have been thinking about ballons and really expensive helicopters...and here we have it, the solution to all my problems. :D

The only problem with using kites is that you need wind, and more importantly the right amount. A way of getting around this is having a number of kites for different conditions. This starts to become expensive though. Here's a YouTube video that inspired me.

Archaeological excavations, sounds like an interesting subject matter. I'm imagining a scene in Egypt. I notice that you're also a diver, I've got a great rig now for my iPhone and GoPro.

Venomator said:
Great example of your sport Aaron and superb to see you are still practicing the iKite art... :D

From MiPhone5 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

I'm holidays at the moment Rog, so I actually have a bit of time. I'm still going to try and get Melbourne's skyline before I head back north.

Aaron Davis said:
The only problem with using kites is that you need wind, and more importantly the right amount. A way of getting around this is having a number of kites for different conditions. This starts to become expensive though. Here's a YouTube video that inspired me.

YouTube Video

Archaeological excavations, sounds like an interesting subject matter. I'm imagining a scene in Egypt. I notice that you're also a diver, I've got a great rig now for my iPhone and GoPro.

That is the coolest thing I've ever seen!! Thanks for sharing, Aaron!

lamkentucky said:
That is the coolest thing I've ever seen!! Thanks for sharing, Aaron!

I know, I watched this video over and over again when I first saw it. I wish I had a remote controlled system to get all the various angles etc.

Back
Top Bottom