Mbuluzi Game Reserve

sdgareth

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Gareth Evans
Situated in Swaziland, a stones throw away from the border with Mozambique. 9km from the town called “Simunye”, in the middle of the sugar belt.

Photos taken with iPhone 6 Plus & Galaxy Note 8
E3A07535-80B5-42A3-951A-A9B5CDF561FC.jpeg
6FDAF832-50A3-4E1D-A4EA-AF2B1F770C79.jpeg

Wow, that looks an amazing place. Is it near to where you live or are you on holiday?
A real gem of a place, a private game reserve.
About an hour from my house. One can buy a plot
along side the river where you can put up a semi permanent stand ie a pro raised tent ⛺️
No predators (yet), they are in the process of introducing more wild life. Cheap, about 35 pounds per night

Situated in Swaziland, a stones throw away from the border with Mozambique. 9km from the town called “Simunye”, in the middle of the sugar belt.

Photos taken with iPhone 6 Plus & Galaxy Note 8
View attachment 109234 View attachment 109235
Gorgeous, gorgeous looking part of the World Gareth, I have place envy again!... :inlove:

The river iMage is really special, were you on it or over it?... :notworthy:

Wow, Gareth, that's a steal! Most games reserves cost an arm and a leg. Can you get organised game drives or do you pretty much do it yourself? Pity about the mozzies I hate taking malaria meds.

Y
Wow, Gareth, that's a steal! Most games reserves cost an arm and a leg. Can you get organised game drives or do you pretty much do it yourself? Pity about the mozzies I hate taking malaria meds.
yeah it is a steal, you can get organised drives.
The big game park “Hlane” is about 15 km away where
They are stashing the Rhino (surrounded by a ring of armed soldiers due to Mozambique) and you can go on Lion walks.

Been here 15 years no malaria meds for us or the kids.
But yeah travelers better safe than sorry

Back
Top Bottom