MobiColour MC #267 Feb 10-17 Theme Water

Water and something else
1644862829551.jpeg

I don’t want to complain about how difficult this is because they’re all marvellously watery, but ... It’s really difficult.:rolleyes:

And the winner is … [roll on the drums (stupid baker)], Geek1956 Kevin, with:

C6C38383-990F-4202-B481-517854B3D2F9.jpeg

Water Reflections. It’s a gorgeous image, even if you ignore the theme, but then it shows just how wonderful water is at reflecting what’s around it. Then there’s the pelican (who doesn’t love a pelican?) and it’s ripply wake. Super.

I cannot choose seconds and thirds from the rest because I loved them all, so you’re all HMs (who said “that’s a cop-out?).

I don’t want to complain about how difficult this is because they’re all marvellously watery, but ... It’s really difficult.:rolleyes:

View attachment 176956
Water Reflections. It’s a gorgeous image, even if you ignore the theme, but then it shows just how wonderful water is at reflecting what’s around it. Then there’s the pelican (who doesn’t love a pelican?) and it’s ripply wake. Super.

I cannot choose seconds and thirds from the rest because I loved them all, so you’re all HMs (who said “that’s a cop-out?).
Thanks Jilly

View attachment 176956

Congrats Geek1956.
Tyvm for my cop out honourable mention.

View attachment 176956

Excellent Choice!

View attachment 176956

That's a winner, for sure. Congrats Kevin!

View attachment 176956

Congrats Kevin, lovely image.

View attachment 176956

This is lovely and a great choice. Congratulations Kevin!

Thank you Jilly, congrats Kevin (gorgeous image) and HMs too many to mention :)

Thanks for theme, Kevin - Minimalism is a favourite here: looking forward to a great week in colour !
(HERE)

Back
Top Bottom