MobiColour MCC#266 SHOOT OUT OF FOCUS and BOKEH

This was so difficult but in my head I wanted an image which just naturally worked out of focus. Bokeh was a bonus.

I kept on coming back to JillyG ’s image with the fabulous light. So FIRST is Jilly. Well done.
View attachment 176647

The next four images came close because they were just so CLEVER. So tied second.
WOTANICUS - Serene!
deepop - Love that you can see the house in the raindrops
Starzee - Despite the window and rain, you can still see the road signs clearly despite the rest being out of focus
jpclicks - Focus on the mesh. Brilliant. It really emphasises their captivity and it’s clear what is captive
View attachment 176648

HMs to terse for his snowdrops and sinnerjohn for his car scene with the tree :sneaky:

And…oh heck…I just love rizole ’s cat. Just sayin’
Yay, Jilly! And congrats to everyone else including me.

This was so difficult but in my head I wanted an image which just naturally worked out of focus. Bokeh was a bonus.

I kept on coming back to JillyG ’s image with the fabulous light. So FIRST is Jilly. Well done.
View attachment 176647

The next four images came close because they were just so CLEVER. So tied second.
WOTANICUS - Serene!
Starzee - Despite the window and rain, you can still see the road signs clearly despite the rest being out of focus
jpclicks - Focus on the mesh. Brilliant. It really emphasises their captivity and it’s clear what is captive
View attachment 176648

HMs to terse for his snowdrops and sinnerjohn for his car scene with the tree :sneaky:

Eh what? :eek: Wow, thank you Ann.:) That was unexpected. Well done to the second-placers - Bill, David, Ann and Jeff. And to Ted and John for theirHMs. Yes, who doesn’t love Rizole’s cat? I suppose it‘s now my task to choose a theme. Back soon.

View attachment 176647

WOTANICUS - Serene!
View attachment 176648

Congrats to you. JillyG Jilly!!! Thank you for my part in second and congratulations to all others. Off the Instagram the winner!!

View attachment 176647

WOTANICUS - Serene!
View attachment 176648

Yay, Jilly! Thanks, Ann, for another fun theme and a place in the second spot. Congrats to all.

Back
Top Bottom