MobiColour Mobi-Colour #280 Theme Fake Polaroids

F2A9DFFB-7915-47B2-A1E9-244010C6C49E.jpeg

I seriously love this.

Badass
View attachment 180644

RNI Films, Snapseed
That's a Yamaha 650 isn't it? It's very badass.

I remember 1978.

Is Polamatic still going ? tried to find it for iphone, but no luck.
I was able to download it. Go to app store>account>purchased>not on this [iDevice] and then scroll until you see it. It still works great on my iPod Touch (7th gen). Not bugs or glitches at all. (This is not my submission. Just showing the app still works.)
52083627838_f8149fc522_o.jpg

I seriously love this.

I remember 1978.

I was able to download it. Go to app store>account>purchased>not on this [iDevice] and then scroll until you see it. It still works great on my iPod Touch (7th gen). Not bugs or glitches at all. (This is not my submission. Just showing the app still works.)
View attachment 180685
It’s great. I think it should be a submission.

I seriously love this.

I remember 1978.

View attachment 180685
Drat - as I haven't previously bought it, it wasn't available to me. Shame. Got Instamini, which is ok.

Life imitates art - this isn't a submission, but I did my portraiture presentation yesterday and took my Instax Square camera in to get a snap of the attendees. Just shows that the process is still hit and miss!

IMG_9191[1].JPG

Last edited:
If the theme is “Fake Polaroid” then I’m going all in. The bus and the photo of it are all fake. I “photographed” it in Forza Horizon 5. And then the Polaroid is fake as well, as it’s only an app. Everything about this Polaroid is all just Ones and Zeros.

My Hippie Bus. X Box Series S, Polamatic
24B155BC-2D90-4649-82E0-D11711D9CFB5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom