MobiColour MobiColour #268 Theme: Minimalism

1F73FD47-CA3A-4867-A47E-0125E6A4CEC4.jpeg

Graffiti cover-up
Photos

Some amazing images. My general judging technique is to scroll through and screen shot the pieces that capture my eye whilst ignoring the creators name. Anyway I screen shot 6 images, all winners in my mind.
The best of the best was “from the archive” by rizole. Fabulous capture, that beautiful smile and off in the distance those tiny blue shoes all on a blue background
1645909667068.jpeg

Some amazing images. My general judging technique is to scroll through and screen shot the pieces that capture my eye whilst ignoring the creators name. Anyway I screen shot 6 images, all winners in my mind.
The best of the best was “from the archive” by rizole. Fabulous capture, that beautiful smile and off in the distance those tiny blue shoes all on a blue background
RView attachment 177312
That’s the one I would have chosen. It’s great. Well done rizole Rizole.

Third mention, another truely minimalist masterpiece is JillyG beach ball shot. Loved the edit and would like Jilly to share the combo used?
View attachment 177314
025E993F-BB44-48B9-AA47-70213DD52E0F.png
Thank you Kevin, I’m glad you liked it. I see from the Exif app that I also took it into Snapseed for a bit of tweaking before I edited it in Hipstamatic.

View attachment 177312
Tyvm. Unexpected. Congrats jpclicks and JillyG.

View attachment 177312
That would have been my pick for first also. Congrats to rizole, jpclicks, and JillyG.

View attachment 177312
I said it Instagram and I’ll repeat it here. This image is a feel good masterpiece. And I for one really needed a little good feeling.

Back
Top Bottom