MobiColour MobiColour Challenge #232 Theme: NO THEME

3532 leafs
IMG_20201022_155323-01.jpg

We’ve gained an hour today, so even though one clock says it’s 10.38, the rest of them say it’s 9.38 - I love it when that happens! So I’m all relaxed and have chosen my faves. Having said that, I loved them all, but rules say I have to choose.

In first place is sinnerjohn John with Inside / Outside.
2371A6B8-7388-4ED5-9D4F-C9B523F7C392.jpeg

I love images that play with the mind, and this has a surreal, other world sense to it, with the window showing a garden with nobody in it juxta-ed with people lolling about and enjoying themselves in the reflection. Marvellous. I also loved your trees and roots - rather than bones, it made me think of entwined limbs.

In second place is deepop David with Stars and Stripes.

DFA87AA5-426D-40F2-983A-4745E44C27C7.jpeg

A hint of Narnia with the lichen-encrusted lamp post, and that intriguing background. Love it.

In third place is terse Ted with Cliffs at Wilder Ranch.

64DB8A1A-22A0-4038-981C-AA3D4668C9D7.jpeg

Gorgeous. The colours are fabulous and so is the edit.

Wonderful work from everyone over this fortnight. I’m in awe of your talents. :notworthy:

We’ve gained an hour today, so even though one clock says it’s 10.38, the rest of them say it’s 9.38 - I love it when that happens! So I’m all relaxed and have chosen my faves. Having said that, I loved them all, but rules say I have to choose.

View attachment 161470
I love images that play with the mind, and this has a surreal, other world sense to it, with the window showing a garden with nobody in it juxta-ed with people lolling about and enjoying themselves in the reflection. Marvellous. I also loved your trees and roots - rather than bones, it made me think of entwined limbs.

View attachment 161471
A hint of Narnia with the lichen-encrusted lamp post, and that intriguing background. Love it.

View attachment 161472

Wonderful work from everyone over this fortnight. I’m in awe of your talents. :notworthy:
Nice choices! Congrats all!

View attachment 161470

View attachment 161471

View attachment 161472

Great photo,John. It’s either a triptych or triple exposure, can’t be just one amazing shot. Congrats to Ted, and thanks for the second place, Jilly.

View attachment 161470

View attachment 161471

View attachment 161472

Many thanks Jilly, I'm honoured, as usual lots of great images again this time, wonderful work all round.
Congrats to fellow winners David and Ted :thumbs:

View attachment 161470

View attachment 161471

View attachment 161472

Wonderful choices... love all of these. Well done sinnerjohn John! Fab image and well deserved win. High fives deepop David and terse Ted!! :D

View attachment 161470

View attachment 161471

View attachment 161472

Such an awesome picture, sinnerjohn ! And oh my such great winners this week. Really creative. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom