My iPhone Images

Had to take two of my girl, S22 Ultra then edited in Snappy.

Look.jpg

My Star Susie.jpg

Looks like you have a sizeable collection, and some would be sizeable pieces? How do you display them? (Do they fit in a cabinet, one room in the house? Do you have to keep a separate house? ) :lmao:

Looks like you have a sizeable collection, and some would be sizeable pieces? How do you display them? (Do they fit in a cabinet, one room in the house? Do you have to keep a separate house? ) :lmao:

Thank you Jen, I have collected many bits and pieces of egyptian bust over the years and some are also gifts from family. The busts are on their own shelf and other places in our lounge, we live in a one bed flat so it's quite full with my things and my wife has many books as do I.

As of tomorrow and for the next ten days we are having our old kitchen ripped out and a new one put in, once they start I want to take before in the middle and then finished. It is a small kitchen but we are going to change it around.

View attachment 197007
We did a bit of remodeling this year. It’s exciting but highly annoying at the same time. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom