IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, just about anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If I notice an image that has a hint of colour I'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or I can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.

3) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 11th April 2020 . Judging will take place on Sunday 12th April 2020 or soon thereafter.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE. Please note specifically Rule 4: Generally, anything goes in terms of processing, within the bounds of common decency and the Specific Rules for the Challenge or Contest, but entrants must document how they achieved the submitted result in their Challenge or Contest post, i.e. name of the device used to take the image and list each app used, in the order it is used.

This week's winner rizole Rizole will be our guest judge for the above period

Last edited:
And there is still light!

MVIMG_20200405_210533-01.jpeg

38E045FE-BF61-4CC0-8B36-3FCB0D3BA74C.jpeg

Museum of Art & History
Snapseed
This is a b/w re-edit of an old shot because not only are we in quarantine but it's also pouring rain. What I like about this Escher-like image is that it uses no tricks at all, just a crop, a b/w conversion, and a bit of Tonal Contrast in Snapseed. You're looking at two half-mirrored walls at right angles with part of a mirrored square arch in front.

Last edited:
Seed Burst
75E30BFB-7FB0-4FE4-9165-BA9D33E4841D.jpeg

This was taken using the Beastgrip macro lens. I ran it through the Hipsta Stayhome film (apart from the stamp and border not sure what it really adds??), and then blended it back in iColorama to over right the border with the original picture masking most of the inside back to the Hipsta image. Converted to BW in Snapseed.

View attachment 156572

Museum of Art & History
Snapseed
This is a b/w re-edit of an old shot because not only are we in quarantine but it's also pouring rain. What I like about this Escher-like image is that it uses no tricks at all, just a crop, a b/w conversion, and a bit of Tonal Contrast in Snapseed. You're looking at two half-mirrored walls at right angles with part of a mirrored square arch in front.
Fabulous.

View attachment 156572

Museum of Art & History
Snapseed
Fabulous. And amazing to think that this is how it is.

Seed Burst
View attachment 156590
This was taken using the Beastgrip macro lens. I ran it through the Hipsta Stayhome film (apart from the stamp and border not sure what it really adds??), and then blended it back in iColorama to over right the border with the original picture masking most of the inside back to the Hipsta image. Converted to BW in Snapseed.
I love how you’ve framed the seedheads. And that cobweb - I like to see them. :thumbs:

Licensed to Swill (see what I did there? :lmao: ). You’re getting deliveries from Sainsburys then Nick. That’s good news.
I got a phone message on Sunday saying we are now on the ‘vulnerable’ list, although I had managed to book the last delivery in anyway ( so perhaps the system was already set up). Anyway this should solve the main problem for us.
Let’s hope that things progress for the whole country. From a bit of research, avoiding the sensationalist press, it appears likely that many of us have had this thing anyway without realising, so light at the end of the tunnel.

Back
Top Bottom