HipstaPaks New free film - Bream Pride

:lol:Gorgeous. Love them all. By the way, if you take the Bream frame off in Hipsta, it puts a colour overlay over the image. It uses the same colours as the frame. I used it in my 365 and I like it much better than the, dare I say, garish colours of the frames.:eek:
how does one take the Bream frame off in Hipstamatic?

how does one take the Bream frame off in Hipstamatic?
When you’ve got your image in Bream Pride (and there’s a coloured frame around it) there’s a little double square towards the bottom right next to the magnifying glass search icon. If you tap on that it goes to a single square and takes the frame away and adds a colour overlay to the image.

7619AEA7-A388-45F5-A925-A1C0488E0CCA.jpeg

When you’ve got your image in Bream Pride (and there’s a coloured frame around it) there’s a little double square towards the bottom right next to the magnifying glass search icon. If you tap on that it goes to a single square and takes the frame away and adds a colour overlay to the image.

View attachment 111009
Aha! I was looking at the camera part. I sort of forget that you can edit with it, too. I don’t use it very often, as you can tell. Just yesterday, while looking through the app, I learned that you have to add lens and films to the rotation for the shake-n-bake option. No wonder mine have always looked the same! Such an education, this Mobitog!

Aha! I was looking at the camera part. I sort of forget that you can edit with it, too. I don’t use it very often, as you can tell. Just yesterday, while looking through the app, I learned that you have to add lens and films to the rotation for the shake-n-bake option. No wonder mine have always looked the same! Such an education, this Mobitog!
:D:thumbs:

C3C2E5DC-82AC-4C99-AD3D-F197F1BC577F.png

View attachment 111009
This is what I see when I open an image in Hipstamatic

I keep looking at this image. I adore the colors. Do you mind if I borrow this for a bit to copy the palette into Procreate? I’ll name it after you.

Oh, how nice to make palettes from your favourite artists’ images — and name them ! I think Leslie is also immortalised in Stackables or Formulas (or possibly both?)

And it is a lovely palette !

Back
Top Bottom