Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

4ea116a06cb7c5ee381805bd07a148a5.jpg

Introducing my birdy, Princess Parrot, she found my salt lamp n loves it [emoji4],

She is beautiful.
I have the same salt lamp. I will have to recommend a salt lamp to a friend who has birds. [emoji847]

Hey [emoji4] yeh it surprised me. I would suggest checking first what type of bird, being indigenous from desert areas Southern n Western Australia I'm guessing they probably found salt bushes although I haven't read it anywhere [emoji4]

Last edited:
4ea116a06cb7c5ee381805bd07a148a5.jpg

Introducing my birdy, Princess Parrot, she found my salt lamp n loves it [emoji4],

What a beautiful bird. I look forward to seeing more photos and learning more about her. Birds can be challenging to bring into the family. They require much more time than I would assume. I'd love to bring a bird into our family, but don't think we could be with it enough.

What a beautiful bird. I look forward to seeing more photos and learning more about her. Birds can be challenging to bring into the family. They require much more time than I would assume. I'd love to bring a bird into our family, but don't think we could be with it enough.

Just do a research, it depends on the breed you get. This one came to me, literally, on the day of my brothers funeral, so I reckon he sent her to me. I've always had an affinity with birds. She flew in so I put seed out n she nearly choked on it she was so hungry. She hung around with our chickens for a few days n kept coming in for food so clearly she'd been around people and knew it meant food. I found out she wasn't indigenous to the area so wouldn't have survived, a hawk or other birds would have got her so I decided to catch her. She's been with me 2 years now and is a funny thing. She is social, sits on my laptop, will let me hand feed her, hangs around but under no circumstances will she deal with a hand. Budgies also make great pets, if they're are hand raised, they are awesome and easy pets.

Just do a research, it depends on the breed you get. This one came to me, literally, on the day of my brothers funeral, so I reckon he sent her to me. I've always had an affinity with birds. She flew in so I put seed out n she nearly choked on it she was so hungry. She hung around with our chickens for a few days n kept coming in for food so clearly she'd been around people and knew it meant food. I found out she wasn't indigenous to the area so wouldn't have survived, a hawk or other birds would have got her so I decided to catch her. She's been with me 2 years now and is a funny thing. She is social, sits on my laptop, will let me hand feed her, hangs around but under no circumstances will she deal with a hand. Budgies also make great pets, if they're are hand raised, they are awesome and easy pets.
What a lovely story. :inlove:

What a beautiful story... [emoji178][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177] I'm sorry you lost your brother (I've lost one as well), and happy that you and Princess found each other.

Back
Top Bottom