Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

The tree climbing dog.
View attachment 98396

We encountered this dog and owner on a Main Street in Fredericton. My daughter has a similar dog and she stopped to talk and pat the dog. After a minute the owner showed us his dog's favourite trick. Leaping up a tree to a height of about 8 feet, 2.44 metres, then trying to grab hold of whatever might be up there.

The tree climbing dog.
View attachment 98396

We encountered this dog and owner on a Main Street in Fredericton. My daughter has a similar dog and she stopped to talk and pat the dog. After a minute the owner showed us his dog's favourite trick. Leaping up a tree to a height of about 8 feet, 2.44 metres, then trying to grab hold of whatever might be up there.
LMAO!!! Wowza.

Introducing Sabe, Fabi's grandson's dog.
IMG_1093.JPG

IMG_1169.JPG

IMG_1200.JPG

We don't know the origin of the dog's name, except it came with the dog.
What a great place for a dog. 20 acres of old farmland and woods to play in.

IMG_7309.JPG

Rescued this from neighbour's garden waste bin-I was rooting for
bits of greenery to photograph and spotted it-made a perfect model, didn't move at all.Relocated to a patch of weeds where I've seen a few caterpillars,so hopefully will be ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Introducing Sabe, Fabi's grandson's dog.
View attachment 98629
View attachment 98628
View attachment 98630
We don't know the origin of the dog's name, except it came with the dog.
What a great place for a dog. 20 acres of old farmland and woods to play in.
Oh, I love Sabe!! What a happy boy... :inlove:

Not really a family pet but one of 8 owned by an in law family member. It was just too funny to resist.
View attachment 98631
Too cute. And I bet they'd have fun playing with Sabe... pigs are quite social, and smart.

View attachment 98651

bits of greenery to photograph and spotted it-made a perfect model, didn't move at all.Relocated to a patch of weeds where I've seen a few caterpillars,so hopefully will be ok
I love that you did that. :inlove:
And that you were rooting in a waste bin for photo ops. :D :thumbs:

View attachment 98651

Good for you Ken! You get this week's Saviour of Wildlife award and a great image to boot!

Our neighbors' dog Lulu was back for another stay at our house last week.

Hipsta. With KhunLo & Vientiane to make it look like fall already. Plus in New Mexico we never get orange and red leaves. It's a yellow fall here.

View attachment 99266
Hi Lulu. :) And wow that Hipsta combo looks really natural in this image - I would have thought those were the real leaf colors.

Didn't see this thread. Like my daughter and myself. My two westies are mad on ice hockey. Even better they support the same teams as us. Cardiff Devils and Toronto maple leafs. So it's stupid but had to post this one. Barney with his Cardiff devil mascot.
View attachment 99396
What are the chances of your dogs supporting the same ice hockey team as you?:lol::lol: You were made for each other. Barney is a cutie.:thumbs:

What are the chances of your dogs supporting the same ice hockey team as you?:lol::lol: You were made for each other. Barney is a cutie.:thumbs:
Aha! Well it was like this Jilly. I went to see the boys before buying them and I had a devil's hoodie on. They started wagging their tails and ran straight up to me, so it was obvious they'd heard about the devil's. Since then numerous mascots have been snuggled and chewed to death so yeah, when it's on telly we are all there on the sofa watching lol

Didn't see this thread. Like my daughter and myself. My two westies are mad on ice hockey. Even better they support the same teams as us. Cardiff Devils and Toronto maple leafs. So it's stupid but had to post this one. Barney with his Cardiff devil mascot.
View attachment 99396
Awwww... Barney is too cute!!

Angel looking for sympathy
IMG_4685.JPG

iPhone 7 Plus, native cam, portrait mode, cropped a bit.
Angel wanted to go upstairs and climb in the bed but my daughter told her to wait until she went up, too. Angel let out a big sigh and gave us the mopey face. She had a big hike today and was tired.

View attachment 99949
Angel wanted to go upstairs and climb in the bed but my daughter told her to wait until she went up, too. Angel let out a big sigh and gave us the mopey face. She had a big hike today and was tired.
Awwwwww.....! I heart Angel. :inlove:

View attachment 99949
Awwww, she’s got all mine. :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom