Mobi365 psmoore Project 365 - 2023

April 21 - Home post op. A little sore. Not as bad as I Thought it was gonna feel but sore.

Current situation!!!

56FE22E3-F897-4A29-8306-29CCA0186BB4.jpeg

Yes. A lot of that for the next couple days. Have to start the exercise part tomorrow and hopefully back to work in 2 weeks. Feels pretty good all in all. I think I tried to move a little too much last night and it was pretty sore when I went to bed at 9:30. But up at 1:44 due to the nerve pain. Hoping that goes away very soon

Yes. A lot of that for the next couple days. Have to start the exercise part tomorrow and hopefully back to work in 2 weeks. Feels pretty good all in all. I think I tried to move a little too much last night and it was pretty sore when I went to bed at 9:30. But up at 1:44 due to the nerve pain. Hoping that goes away very soon
Yay! Got through the first part!

April 21 - Home post op. A little sore. Not as bad as I Thought it was gonna feel but sore.

Current situation!!!

View attachment 191919

Glad you've come out on the other side feeling better... hoping you heal well and quickly.

Back
Top Bottom