Mobi365 psmoore Project 365 - 2023

Day 17

49AEFCD2-3352-49DA-9189-1043089762E9.jpeg

Ours is deaf. Apparently all white cats most of the time are deaf we were told. He’s quite a PIA as he doesn’t hear anything he knocks over at 2am so he keeps doing it because he never learns! LOL

I have heard that about white cats. That’s so odd.

In college, I had a white cat with blue eyes who was deaf, although it took a while for us to discover that. He was so sensitive to things around him, I could clap my hands behind him and he'd snap around to see what happened. (I think he may have been feeling a breeze from the clap.) The vet told me that white cats with blue eyes are frequently deaf.

Learn something every day . . .

Ask Elizabeth: White Cats and Blindness/Deafness

Day 31

It was pretty dark when I took this. I used the 14 Pro Max but didn’t have time to play with any of the night settings. Couldn’t find them fast enough. LOL. Will keep playing. This is with no edits in RAW. Side note I watched a video yesterday and this girl blew up a photo and printed it 3’ x 6’ and it looked fantastic. Gonna do a lot of print testing and may just get rid of my canon gear and pick some money.

8AE71AF9-4AB3-4757-9D78-20F7AA35801B.jpeg

Day 31

It was pretty dark when I took this. I used the 14 Pro Max but didn’t have time to play with any of the night settings. Couldn’t find them fast enough. LOL. Will keep playing. This is with no edits in RAW. Side note I watched a video yesterday and this girl blew up a photo and printed it 3’ x 6’ and it looked fantastic. Gonna do a lot of print testing and may just get rid of my canon gear and pick some money.

View attachment 189455
I've never printed anything that big, but with the current software available for upsizing images, printing large is within reach. My printer does up to 13x19, and the images look great, but... where do I hang them? :lmao: Put up a few 13x19s and the wall in my workroom is covered!

Day 32 Meeko

Going to have to play with the pro raw thing. The file size told me it was 10pm or something. When I saved as a Jpeg it didn’t look as good. So will repost after playing. This is a different image then I tried to post

8F7C8832-1D95-43F4-BA33-A19E423A5E70.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom