R.I.P. Rest In Peace Larry (@Lzed)...

Shocked and saddened to open up MobiTog today and learn of Larry's passing. My thoughts, as always, are with his family and friends.

Any online community is formed when a number of like-minded individuals come together to talk about their shared interests. Though these people may never meet, over time friendships are formed and, if the community is very lucky, a genuine feeling of family emerges. MobiTog is a prime example of this. A few of us have had the pleasure to meet face to face over the years but the larger 'family' exists in these forums and posts where individual personalities are often as real as your real-world interactions. So, when one of those personalities disappears it is a genuine sense of loss to us all.

Larry's memory will live on with us in his posts. We will miss him.

Shocked and saddened to open up MobiTog today and learn of Larry's passing. My thoughts, as always, are with his family and friends.

Any online community is formed when a number of like-minded individuals come together to talk about their shared interests. Though these people may never meet, over time friendships are formed and, if the community is very lucky, a genuine feeling of family emerges. MobiTog is a prime example of this. A few of us have had the pleasure to meet face to face over the years but the larger 'family' exists in these forums and posts where individual personalities are often as real as your real-world interactions. So, when one of those personalities disappears it is a genuine sense of loss to us all.

Larry's memory will live on with us in his posts. We will miss him.
Beautifully put Richard. :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom