B&W RESULT: #01 Black & White Challenge

I have one more, just from yesterday. It looks like a surreal landscape in fog or beneath the sea, but actually it is Molly before a terrarium. We couldn't find the spider who webbed this fantastic carpet but the picture is stunning.

IMG_1480621483.432427.jpg

6Pod native cam, Jixi's dramatic b&w, and to make sure there is no colour in it, finalised with CamRoll b&w filter.

Last edited:
I have one more, just from yesterday. It looks like a surreal landscape in for or beneath the sea, but actually it is Molly before a terrarium. We couldn't find the spider who webbed this fantastic carpet but the picture is stunning.

View attachment 85228

6Pod native cam, Jixi's dramatic b&w, and to make sure there is no colour in it, finalised with CamRoll b&w filter.

Wow, just wow. If you didn't explain, I never would've guessed what it actually is!

I have one more, just from yesterday. It looks like a surreal landscape in fog or beneath the sea, but actually it is Molly before a terrarium. We couldn't find the spider who webbed this fantastic carpet but the picture is stunning.

View attachment 85228

Wonderfully surreal!

View attachment 85228

Oh, this is magical Gouvy!! I love this... :inlove:

View attachment 85228

Love this.

View attachment 85228

Phantasmagoric!!!

View attachment 85228

Super cool

View attachment 85228

It is amazing! Wonderful photo.
And I do NOT want to know/see the spider who webbed that fantastic carpet!

I love this Catherine. :inlove: I might be tempted to do one with the other people cropped off to give him a sense of isolation and loneliness, cos he has the demeanour of a man who didn't catch anything and is a bit dejected :lol:.
Yes, I thought he looked that way too. Good idea re the crop. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom