B&W RESULT: #03 Black & White Challenge

Ok im posting two versions of same pic for you taken with iphone7 native cam:
Color one: AE/AF Locked and i drew sun slider down to reduce light
BW one: Same picture converted to BW (without loss of resolution) using Simply B&W - i think you will find it has more options than Hueless. You can use it to shoot in BW too.
390b1264d965cecd6f86c0dac6b46937.jpg

Where is the color one version?

Never try to shot with Simply B/w, ever tried only converting to B/w. I will try it later.

Btw, wonderful shot [emoji106]

Edit:
Why i saw only 1 photo in posting but become 1/2 photos if i click that one? I'm using app btw.

For example all the bicycles photos are sharp, with no noticeable noises at all.

Btw, most of time i heard about Noiseware, but unfortunately it's not available in my country store. Is that any alternative app that perform well like it?
Enlight has a noise reduction filter that is easy to fine tune with a intensity slider and masking so it can be applied to whatever portions of the photo you want.

Enlight has a noise reduction filter that is easy to fine tune with a intensity slider and masking so it can be applied to whatever portions of the photo you want.

Enlight is a great app - like Snapseed on steroids, and was developed an hour away from me in Jerusalem where a few very young developers got very rich very quickly! They do great tutorials too.

View attachment 85679

Ip5s, Hueless, Snapseed.

This is just a spontaneous shot.
When i sat down in sofa at my parents house, waiting for breakfast be ready (or something else maybe, forget ), I spot this scene.

Shot with Hueless (standard settings) and edit with Snapseed (cropping, tune image, brightness&contras in b/w)

Hope it's OK to post more than 1 photo

Edit: just re-read the rules in page 1. Sorry its over the timeline, cause here is 18th Des 2016 when I posted it :)
Wow...this is brilliant. :inlove:

I've deliberated and the winner is ...

RHKing Robert with Shadowplay - 3. A stunning double exposure - not black and white, but lovely shades of grey. And it shows the secret of good DEs - the artistic amalgmation of two great images. Lovely.:thumbs:

View attachment 85680

Second place goes to Twinkletoes Linda with Toffee. Not the usual pet photo. It's taken from an unusual angle with lovely editing.
View attachment 85681

Joint Third is terse Ted and deepop David. Ted with At the Edge of the Woods. That toadstool really pops out of the that grass. Great editing to produce this.
View attachment 85682

And a completely different, but equally lovely, Tis the Season from deepop David. Another great piece of editing.
View attachment 85683

All the submissions have been of such high quality this week. Well done to everyone. :thumbs: I will now go and hang Robert's image up in the gallery.:)
Bravo RHKing Robert!! Such a beautiful image and well deserved win! :thumbs:

Well done Twinkletoes Linda, terse Ted, and deepop David - beautiful submissions, all of them. :)

Is DE same as blending many images (more than 2 photos) to create one unique result? Or its for only 2 photos combined together?
It's a good question. I guess technically a double exposure would be a blend of just two, but I think many people use it as shorthand for multi-layered photos.

I'm absolutely delighted to have won. There were a lot of good submissions, my fave is Linda's cat Toffee, love the angle, the tone, the close crop, just lovely. Ted and David your work is first rate! Well done to you all. I look forward to seeing what everyone submits for this session. ☺ I'm celebrating with a bottle of Australian Shiraz!

Feels quite different to me (not that I could point to a 'classic rizole' image).
I find this image quite intense (emotionally) & find myself wanting to fill in the gaps/construct the narrative .
Thank you.
'Classic rizole' is what I've been doing since I got my first smartphone and discovered snapseed.
But being on mobitog is changing what I do. I've feel like there's a cascade of changes started in the last few months as ideas, styles, approaches, techniques and thingamegigs have worked their way into my whatsit. It's quite exciting, refreshing and not a little scary. It's also very much to do with this site and the people on it.
I'm glad this picture feels different to you :)

For reference, here's a pic my son took and processed last year, purposely copying me. He can do 'classic rizole' better than I can. :whistle:
13391434_282974482035630_2707337672226575208_o.jpg

Thank you.
'Classic rizole' is what I've been doing since I got my first smartphone and discovered snapseed.
But being on mobitog is changing what I do. I've feel like there's a cascade of changes started in the last few months as ideas, styles, approaches, techniques and thingamegigs have worked their way into my whatsit. It's quite exciting, refreshing and not a little scary. It's also very much to do with this site and the people on it.
I'm glad this picture feels different to you :)

For reference, here's a pic my son took and processed last year, purposely copying me. He can do 'classic rizole' better than I can. :whistle:
Thank you sir, for the very kind indictment of the wonderful people here at MobiTog dot com, of which you are one of course... :thumbs:

It is really lovely to hear that our members are inspiring each other in such different and significant ways... :D

By the by, if that is an example of rizole Jnr's work, perhaps he should be conscripted to our ranks to prolong the Classic rizole... :rog:

Thank you sir, for the very kind indictment of the wonderful people here at MobiTog dot com, of which you are one of course... :thumbs:

It is really lovely to hear that our members are inspiring each other in such different and significant ways... :D

By the by, if that is an example of rizole Jnr's work, perhaps he should be conscripted to our ranks to prolong the Classic rizole... :rog:

How to create this "rizole" ? Which app is use to?

I think its name as same as one kind of cookies :)

That's so lovely to hear. :inlove:

This community, the *Us* of it, is what makes it so special. Really glad you're a part, rizole. :)

Back
Top Bottom