B&W RESULT: #03 Black & White Challenge

Hi Linda (that's my middle name!) welcome to MobiTog, and to the B&W challenge! That's a lovely image - would you post it full-size so we can take it in in all its glory? None of these modest little thumbnails here - we like to see the whole image!

PS: Monokrom is one of my favourites, too - and its developer, Darren@RI is one of the staff here.

Pls disregard my cry for help...sort of figgered it out and hope all ok now, i deleted first image and reposted in cropped glory (i sell pics on EyeEm so i crop out people and logos etc)

Btw, I couldn't find all of your names through ur profile
emoji28.png
Where is it actually?
If you're on Safari, look to the left of a post and you'll see the posters profile image, and underneath that you'll find whatever info they are sharing such as "Real Name", their location, mobile device, etc. If someone's real name is not there it's because they didn't elect to show it when they set up their profile (although they could edit their profile details to show it.)

I don't think there's a way to see this info in the app, unless, while inside a post you tap on the 3 dots in the upper right and select "Web View". Then tilt your phone to landscape to see all the info.

Reactions: sck
This was taken a couple of years ago on my 5s. She is silent. Never says a peep unless shes having a screaming match with my other cat Fonzi and the cat hair is flying like dandelion heads!
Oooh, I think you should post some pictures of them both in the Our Pets Furred Feathered or Scaled Thread here

Good captured all [emoji106]

Btw, I noticed every photos are sharp with no noise.
Are that from original taken or u applied noise reduction at all?
If you pick one in particular Sondy, maybe we could ask the poster.:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom