• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

B&W RESULT: #04 Black & White Challenge

You posted this somewhere else... maybe your 365? so I'll be repeating myself but these ice sculptures look just like bell flowers! So cool.

Yes, I posted the original colour version, which really didn't have much colour, just some bluishness in the ice.

I LOVE this.

A bit of motion is quite captivating. I have mostly been a still photographer but several years ago I was making visuals to support live music being played by 2 friends. I quickly discovered that the audience reacted much more to the few pieces of video I had among the stills. The three of us presented this evolving show for 7 years so I had lots of time to record more video sequences for the new songs added each year. Eventually they were all almost entirely video. It was a very successful series. A DVD of the show resulted.

Ahead
Enlight, Pixlr
IMG_5834.JPG

You Are So Beautiful
6aa6ce8230b88184111aaa3f69197525.jpg

6s+ native cam, SKWRT, ToonCamera
Aww, now mine look like copycats! But it's really just different brains, one mind. [emoji1] I've got even a second one totally different but again: 6s+ cam, ToonCamera

Alert Orange
44ceee3a2c752d2ebbf2ba812853e4cf.jpg

Every time I see one of your Toon-type edits I make a note to have a play with that app. Very nice cartoonish look, Gouvy!

Back
Top Bottom