B&W RESULT: #04 Black & White Challenge

Flower
Edited in Hipstamatic
62b15e456e1b4ec1ba8730df0cc8d7d1.jpg

Capture made with the close-up feature of iP7 native camera.
Beautiful, like fireworks.

Hi guys it's been a while. Hope everyone is doing well. This is a steel ball that they anchor ships to in the port with a bird on it on a very foggy morning. I don't know what you call it so we will just call this one "Bird"
5s snapseed
It's good to be back!
0601733d62076ddccf985b8233cebc23.jpg

So that's what those things are for. There are some floating in the inlet to the local small craft harbor, but I've never seen anything moored to them. Maybe they're for the dredge that appears now and then.

Welcome back.

Though b/w is not really my cuppa tea, sometimes it happens to take a picture that screams for it. Like this one. Tube station under the Schauspiel/Oper (playhouse – drama and opera).
70327155cc4fc12ab522137623dc9f9f.jpg

6s+ native cam, cam roll editor, dramaticB&W

Well, you know. We all want to change the world. [emoji849]

So that's what those things are for. There are some floating in the inlet to the local small craft harbor, but I've never seen anything moored to them. Maybe they're for the dredge that appears now and then.

Welcome back.

Good to be back. Maybe I can get a shot of a ship tied to one, there's usually one in that spot.

Though b/w is not really my cuppa tea, sometimes it happens to take a picture that screams for it. Like this one. Tube station under the Schauspiel/Oper (playhouse – drama and opera).
70327155cc4fc12ab522137623dc9f9f.jpg

6s+ native cam, cam roll editor, dramaticB&W
Good one Gouvy. :thumbs: I like all the moving people.

b5b363534223fc50a6fdca0230d19439.jpg

The Parachute Santa

Ip5s (the phone :D ), Hueless (for shot), Snapseed (cropping, image tune, brightness/contrast in b/w filter), Dramatic B/w (adjust spotlight)
Great editing. I like the top light to bottom dark fade.

iPhone 7Plus adobe lightroom
And if you can guess what this house is called then you will have the title
0f9c354ede5e9e813f65ed9ffffdb4c3.jpg

So sharp and noisefree :)

Btw, can u explain why used Lr over PE? Me myself confused to choose which for which for these 2 apps [emoji29]

N.b: my bad, supposed to use multi quote

So sharp and noisefree :)

Btw, can u explain why used Lr over PE? Me myself confused to choose which for which for these 2 apps [emoji29]

N.b: my bad, supposed to use multi quote

i sometime shoot with light room for the raw dng so i can adjust the image to the way to the way i like it
and plus im using it without the subscription

Back
Top Bottom